Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMileHigh
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010

From overunity.com:

>>>
    @All,

Please take a look at the theoretical writeup uploaded here http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=402 as well as the attached Excel file
    that helps to understand better the text and let me know what you guys think of it. As you can see from this analysis OU is inherent in the very existing theory of electricity and it should be explored along these lines. As seen, the excess energy in the output is obtained due to saving of energy from the input. This is exactly what happens in cold fusion
    , electrochemically. Here we have another example of this way of producing excess energy due to the inherent discrepancies or asymmetries in the existing theory.
    >>>

When they start over let's have current flow indicate the flow of electrons, please. Let's get it right this time.

MileHigh
    • CommentAuthorenginerd
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2010

I'm with you as far as the plus/minus electricity convention. It doesn't matter to me now, but in school, I routinely screwed up some sign and got a problem wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2010

Posted By: enginerdI'm with you as far as the plus/minus electricity convention. It doesn't matter to me now, but in school, I routinely screwed up some sign and got a problem wrong.

It was way worse in the tube days when you had to imagine the current going from anode to cathode.