Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorGuru
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2010 edited

Folks,

a huge progress was published:

One week back even last category of SKDB members (i.e. paid members) received packs with abandoned e-Orbo
    kits.

So members trained for years was don't capable to recognise, that important PARTS was not sent in kit pack.

Please, help them. They don't know what parts are missed in these last attempt e-Orbo.

Proof is here: http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3461/orbopartlyassembled1.jpg
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2010

But they have them now. Old news of a packing oversight. Tinker
    • CommentAuthorGuru

this is today news, not old:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5623-steorn-open-panacea-has-license-7.html
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: Guru
    Please, help them. They don't know what parts are missed in these last attempt e-Orbo.

It's missing the OU part. They are the little round white things that look a bit like dead brains.
    • CommentAuthortinker

"kay we are about another week away for the E Orbo due to the parts not being included in the kit, i guess every one is only human , it put us back on the SS also but never mind progress is imminent now."

Posted today mebbe...but old news and rectified...hence the 'thumbs up' smiley at the end of this post. Tinker
    • CommentAuthorsniffle

"imminent now" ... it's the new "soon"!
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

"When you deserve it" will the next new 'soon', mark my words.

I thought e-Orbo was, to all intents and purposes, discontinued? Or was the missing part some kind of wedge to stop the damned thing spinning uncontrollably?
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Ash and his partner Andrew are clueless when it comes to electronics, I remember the data they were posting when they attempted to analyze the infamous Rosemary Ainslie circuit.

This whole thing is such a ridiculous farce. When "Panacea 'University'" generates some nonsensical "data" from their Steorn eOrbo and SS Orbo "analysis" I will be pleased to point out all of their technical errors and nonsensical tomfoolery that is normally praised by their peers on OU and the EF.

It's going to be the Great Panacea Turkey Shoot of 2010. Check in your ego at the door Ash.
    • CommentAuthorGuru

Posted By: sniffle"imminent now" ... it's the new "soon"!

it is empirically proofed, that "soon" in Steornish is equivalent for 2,5 to 4 years,

so "imminent now" must be more time focused. I think around 1 to 30 weeks
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Presumably the missing part was the battery?
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Posted By: GuruOne week back even last category of SKDB members (i.e. paid members) received packs with abandoned e-Orbo
    kits.

Abandoned?
    The new thing is SS Orbo, right?
    • CommentAuthorGuru

Right,

Steorn store is full of Magnetic Measurement systems (for PM Orbo),
    USB Hall probes (for PM Orbo and e-Orbo),
    passive magnetic bearings (for e-Orbo)

so it is necessary to recruit about 15.000 engineers (for gratis work in SKDB)

these 15.000 engineers - replicators - new SKDB members may consume these unwanted stocks of stuff

at 15.000 replications of abandoned e-Orbo
    Posted By: BarguastI thought e-Orbo was, to all intents and purposes, discontinued?
    It's just because the SS-Orbo is so boring. It doesn't spin.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

If you think about it, it was a master stroke to remove the spinning part - now all of the power from the battery can be transferred directly through Orbo to whatever appliance requires it, with none wasted on spinning some silly magnets. I'm starting to get it, I think!
    Posted By: BarguastIf you think about it, it was a master stroke to remove the spinning part - now all of the power from the battery can be transferred directly through Orbo to whatever appliance requires it, with none wasted on spinning some silly magnets. I'm starting to get it, I think!

Why stop there? Let's improve the classic car gasoline engine by removing those pesky pistons and that bothersome drive shaft!

Yeah!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Hmm, I think I will get my team to work on that.
    Posted By: BarguastI'm starting to get it, I think!

The virtual Orbo is next in which there are no parts whatsoever.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Drakkenmensch
    Posted By: BarguastIf you think about it, it was a master stroke to remove the spinning part - now all of the power from the battery can be transferred directly through Orbo to whatever appliance requires it, with none wasted on spinning some silly magnets. I'm starting to get it, I think!

Why stop there? Let's improve the classic car gasoline engine by removing those pesky pistons and that bothersome drive shaft!

Yeah!!!
    Isn't that called electric drive?
    (comment deleted)
    Actually, I think it is called a horse drawn wagon.