Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2010

True dat.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditorIt's the same thing. They are not ACTUAL results, just as Tinker says showmanship. And also fascinating that Steorn have to jump through 1000 hoops to prove anything, but one or two dodgy YouTube videos from Alsetalokin here and you're all falling over yourselves with belief.

You're a joke. This whole forum is a joke.
    Craigy, it is pretty clear that the likelihood you will ever be able to reason on your own is very very low. We havea limited understanding of the physical universe. Within that understanding we have a core belief developed from an incalculably large number of observations that tells us we can't destroy, nor can we make more of the stuff that composes the universe. Steorn came along with a claim that they had proven they could in fact make more of that stuff. thus it was up to Steorn to show that they could. They haven't. You seem to lose this point ever time. In order to disprove Steorn it is only necessary to show that whatever they demonstrate as evidence of their extraordinary claim can be repeated by ordinary means. TK has done that. It doesn't matter if you label his device. Unless you can show a demonstrable behavior from Steorn's rig that is different, the two are for all intent and purpose the same.

Unlike Steorn, Tk publishes his details allowing others to replicate his thoroughly documented results. Anyone who wants to take the time and expense can reproduce exactly what T'k shows and claims. Anyone who thinks Steorn's eOrbomination is different in any significant way: such as Steorn's claim that it produces free energy, should reproduce both rigs and see for themselves if there is any significant difference, particularly one that delivers free energy. Clearly, none of the Kult Klubbers have built a device that produces free energy. Now if Steorn's eOrbomination makes free energy, why haven't any of the Kult Klubbers been able to succeed under Steorn's tuolage?
    joshs, what are you doint here? Teching an amoeba how to play the piano?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditor
    I just love your logic Mary. Your scientific way of dealing with anyone who doesn't share YOUR opinion is to proclaim that they are all nuts. Quite amazing ability you have there, quite the psychic detective aren't we? Have you considered putting in for Randi's challenge? And quoting Wikipedia as a source of information - well, you'll have to excuse me for a moment. I need to compose myself and wipe the tears from my eyes.
    Craigy you are either nuts or work very hard to play a person who is nuts.

BTW, when do you plan to back up your claim that I am all wet when it comes to magnetics? Surely a sane and mentally competent person making such a claim as you have could come up with just a single example. Yet you have not.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: bloodymediajoshs, what are you doint here? Teching an amoeba how to play the piano?
    Just think of the ticket sales for the first concert.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: bloodymediajoshs, what are you doint here? Teching an amoeba how to play the piano?
    Just think of the ticket sales for the first concert.

I'd be first in in line to buy tickets, as long as you little amoeba editor buddy dosn't edit "Claire de Lune" into "Claire de Looney". Still, it would be worth it, to see those little pseudopods tickling the ivories.
    At least something useful and keeps them away from the streets.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd
    • CommentTimeJul 30th 2010

"teaching an amoeba to play the piano"

'Well, most humans are Crazy Eddie. In a year, many things could happen, maybe the king will die, maybe I will die, and maybe the horse will learn to sing.