Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

The fact is that with the E Orbo you can produce a torque WITHOUT experiencing a back EMF. Actually, you are able (except for joule heating losses) to produce a GAIN of energy in your inductor. For example, you can put one unit of energy into your toroid and get more than a unit of energy out when the field collapses. If you were producing back EMF you would not be able to do this. Some of the energy from the toroid would transfer to the rotor.
    • CommentAuthorscience
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2010

Sigh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: PlentywattsThe evidence was posted on the internet for everyone to see. The E-Orbo is evidence that Orbo works.

The reason why the evidence posted on the internet does not show that e-Orbo works is posted on the internet for everyone to see.
    Posted By: MileHigh
    The evidence was posted on the internet for everyone to see.

The big problem with that statement is that if you have some knowledge about energy and electronics then you realize that the posted "evidence" was complete and utter garbage.

However, if you want to believe with all your heart and you have no knowledge or understanding about energy and electronics then you force yourself to believe that what was posted was good. No matter how many people try to convince you otherwise you will not admit your ignorance and simply stick to your guns.

The evidence was not garbage at all. It clearly showed torque was being produced without producing back EMF. It also showed there was an induction gain in the toroid.

If you are claiming the evidence was garbage you have an agenda to attack Steorn, period.
    Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: PlentywattsThe evidence was posted on the internet for everyone to see. The E-Orbo is evidence that Orbo works.

The reason why the evidence posted on the internet does not show that e-Orbo works is posted on the internet for everyone to see.

No it is not. Such evidence does not exist.

You have an agenda and I want to know why you are attacking Steorn.

Do you work for big oil?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: PlentywattsThe evidence was not garbage at all. It clearly showed torque was being produced without producing back EMF. It also showed there was an induction gain in the toroid.

If you are claiming the evidence was garbage you have an agenda to attack Steorn, period.

Babcat or a babcatoid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorPlentywatts
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2010 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorsaner

Posted By: PlentywattsThe fact is that with the E Orbo you can produce a torque WITHOUT experiencing a back EMF. Actually, you are able (except for joule heating losses) to produce a GAIN of energy in your inductor. For example, you can put one unit of energy into your toroid and get more than a unit of energy out when the field collapses. If you were producing back EMF you would not be able to do this. Some of the energy from the toroid would transfer to the rotor.

Wow, so you have the scope outputs to prove this? An experiment procedure that will allow others to replicate the results? Third party independent verification with proofs that can be reviewed by others? Care to share?

For all us non-believers, maybe you could pick a video that shows what you claim and explain how the video proves what you claim. If you can't explain why the videos prove your claim, maybe you should ask yourself if YOU understand what is happening in the video.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsaner

Posted By: PlentywattsIt clearly showed torque was being produced without producing back EMF

Please explain how the torque is created. What is the rotor 'pushing' against to create the torque?
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

The torque without back-EMF is such utter nonsense I almost want to scream. It's junk, a line created by Steorn to delude the uneducated believers into thinking it means something.

It's so frustrating, but it clearly illustrates why there is a free energy cottage industry. Sew the market with some ridiculous bullshit, and you will get some bites and generate some revenue.

Steorn, Newman, Searl, Bedini, Bearden... They are like stationary barnacles in the sea with little filter/scooper arms looking for tiny crumbs of plant and animal matter. The water is always washing by and they can eke out a living like that.

Crank out an Energy from the Vacuum DVD every few months and give the rabid believers a few cheap thrills and take the money and run.

MileHigh
    So what would happen in your point of view if you could take the back EMF out of a dc motor?
    Three words: Close the loop.

Come back to us when it powers itself on and something else as well, which I believe was the original claim.
    Posted By: PlentywattsAn Orbo can self sustain for months/years with a battery that can last for minutes.
    and where exactly did Steorn post the evidence of this?
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: tinkerBut they have them now. Old news of a packing oversight. Tinker

wow huge progress indeed! now if they only could assamble somethin usefull out of that junk...
    Posted By: genesisassamble

I like it. Could be a new Texan phrase. I.e. "Well, I reckon I better ass amble over to the barn as I'm fixin' to milk the cowgirls."
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: PlentywattsNo it is not. Such evidence does not exist.

You have an agenda and I want to know why you are attacking Steorn.

Do you work for big oil?

This is passing silly and well on the way to insane. The same level of evidence exists in Alsetalokin's videos as in Steorns. They are all net videos. Al's has the added benefit of duplicating Steorns and showing how it is perfectly consistent with everyday, run of the mill, energy-conserved physics. Which leaves Steorn having to explain how they interpret the same evidence to be magic.

Of course it is all just net videos. Which you choose is up to you, and says a lot about your level of experience and training not to mention your mental state and shoe size.

Yes I work for big oil. Quite a lot of my work goes into paying for fuel for my car.
    Posted By: AngusQuite a lot of my work goes into paying for fuel for my car.

In that case they are working for you as you are paying them. On the other hand is could be construed as extortion.

BIG OIL - keeping the world safe from free energy for one hundred years!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: AngusQuite a lot of my work goes into paying for fuel for my car.

In that case they are working for you as you are paying them.

Also true.
    Posted By: Barguasthttp://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/5623-steorn-open-panacea-has-license-7.html

I reckon these kits are not from steorn as they abandoned e-orbo when it not surprisingly failed to self sustain. But there were a few in camp skdb who wanted to desperately cling on to anything that remotely looks like it might spin.....so this'll be a kit from Tinker's assembly group.

Solid state apparently works so well ("by an increasing margin") and is soooo easy to build no one wants to work on it....go figure.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

I'll wait for the PIFU-Orbo.