Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010 edited

Posted By: joshsAnd for comparison the other picture:

I used to own a Great Dane, it was this high....and blind
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2010

But boy it was tasty with rotisserie chicken and plenty of ROBOT.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Recipe for Great Dane a la ROBOT:

Ingredients:

Great Dane
    ROBOT

Method:
    Drink ROBOT
    Drink more ROBOT
    Kill Great Dane
    Drizzle Great Dane with ROBOT and serve
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Not dogs were injured in the writing of that post.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: BigOilRepRecipe for Great Dane a la ROBOT:

Ingredients:

Great Dane
    ROBOT

Method:
    Drink ROBOT
    Drink more ROBOT
    Give Great Dane Lots of ROBOT
    Kill Great Dane
    Drizzle Great Dane with ROBOT and serve
    • CommentAuthorenginerd
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2010

I don't believe you will ever find a post by Tinker that clearly states his confidence that steorn have a real useable over-unity free energy machine.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: enginerdI don't believe you will ever find a post by Tinker that clearly states his confidence that steorn have a real useable over-unity free energy machine.
    No, but I think there are plenty where he says the eOrbomination "works". It's perfectly Clintonesque. One has to know what he means by "works" and he declines to say.
    • CommentAuthorscience

It spins. You hook it up to a battery and show some crap on a scope to woo whackadoes and that is considered
    "working". Al has clearly and unambiguously shown that an under-unity device can replicate *all* of the "evidence" Sean McFarty blew out his ass.

So, Twinker...if an under-unity device can replicate the entire body of "evidence" put forth by Steorn, what makes Orbo over-unity again? Please refresh us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorVylasni

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: joshsAnd for comparison the other picture:

I used to own a Great Dane, it was this high....and blind

LMAO.
    Now now, let's not jjjummmp to any conclusions.

The non-overunityness of Orbette is only a conjecture after all. A solidly grounded one, for sure, but as far as I can tell, the main claim of Steorn, that All the input power goes as heat and the rotor is making energy from nothing, therefore there is a Net Energy Gain...this hypothesis has not yet been tested by TK and his little army of stuffed toy animal minions.

We'll just have to wait for the calorimetry for that question to be addressed. TK's calorimetry, that is; we already know when we'll see Steorn's calorimetry: when Ireland runs out of Guinness or Hell freezes over, whichever comes first. That is....Soon.
    Posted By: alsetalokinNow now, let's not jjjummmp to any conclusions.

The non-overunityness of Orbette is only a conjecture after all. A solidly grounded one, for sure, but as far as I can tell, the main claim of Steorn, that All the input power goes as heat and the rotor is making energy from nothing, therefore there is a Net Energy Gain...this hypothesis has not yet been tested by TK and his little army of stuffed toy animal minions.

We'll just have to wait for the calorimetry for that question to be addressed. TK's calorimetry, that is; we already know when we'll see Steorn's calorimetry: when Ireland runs out of Guinness or Hell freezes over, whichever comes first. That is....Soon.

So Steorn's claim is that they have invented a motor that generates less useful energy than is lost as heat?

Congratulations. You have just invented the coal-powered steam engine.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2010

I am waiting for the arc of the orbette story to complete so that I can have a dramatic orbonic finish.

I hate a story that just fizzles away and ebbs out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: enginerdI am waiting for the arc of the orbette story to complete so that I can have a dramatic orbonic finish.

Kind of like Geraldo's plunge into Al Capone's vault.

At least he got to shoot a machine gun. =/
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

Re:
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3461/orbopartlyassembled1.jpg

What did Steorn charge members for the kit or was it free as part of the membership fee?
    • CommentAuthortinker

Steorn have not charged for this - not their kit.
    Posted By: enginerdI am waiting for the arc of the orbette story to complete so that I can have a dramatic orbonic finish.

I'd like to see the scammer gang in jail. But unfortunately they are not as dumb as Brady.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeJul 24th 2010 edited

Congratulations. You have just invented the coal-powered steam engine.
    Not really. Not even close. The steam engine was the start of the industrial revolution and led to all sorts of wondrous devices. Steorn's Orbo has produced, so far, a loss to investors of 20 million Euros or more, tons of wasted hours from replicators and attendees to idiotic "demos", "experiments", and dumbest of all "talk initiatives", disappointed thirsty Africans, a frustrated jury, a useless long trip for Dr. Mike and a hundred or so other people at Kinetica, a self-disappearing internet forum, and an aggregation of whack jobs and idiot believers. Those are not terrific work products.
    • CommentAuthorGuru
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2010 edited

Posted By: cwattersRe:
    http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3461/orbopartlyassembled1.jpg

What did Steorn charge members for the kit or was it free as part of the membership fee?

----------------------
    This is for purpose of lawyer games

Steorn not sell kits because of possibility of class actions etc. (official PR version is: Steorn is IP company,
    not producent of hardware)

So kits are produced by group of SKDBers. Eventually class actions may be directed at them, not at Steorn
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor
    • CommentTimeJul 25th 2010

Posted By: bloodymedia

I'd like to see the scammer gang in jail. But unfortunately they are not as dumb as Brady.

What scam would that be asshole? The scam that doesn't exist because it's a figment of your wild imagination? Shit for brains.
    That post was not intended to be read by you because you can't recognise scams. Please ignore and move on.