Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2013

Well spotted. But on the other hand I once read a quite legitimate paper in the Journal of Applied Physics by Wright, R.E. and Wong, S-Y.
    And of course there is the famous experimental psychologist and textbook author, Professor Edwin Boring.
    • CommentAuthortinker

We will be reduced to Dr. Hans Vonder before long.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Long out of print is a book entitled Unusual Names of Real People or something like that. In which we learn that Dr. Doctor had an employee called Nurse Nurse.
    • CommentAuthorben

Who promoted Major Major?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2013 edited

Posted By: benWho promoted Major Major?

I believe you are referring to the elder of the two Major brothers: Major Major, Major.

(Joseph Heller, if I recall aright.)

ETA I checked. Heller's character was actually called Maj. Major Major Major. If he had had a younger fictional brother he could have been Major Major Major Major, Major.
    I had a dentist named Dr. Puller and an orthodontist named Dr. Strait.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

And if Oprah Winfrey married Depak Chopra, she'd be Oprah Chopra!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

I knew a doctor named Richard Ramirez.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

I had a high school chemistry teacher with the last name Killer. He was a nice guy.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeApr 2nd 2013 edited

I remember a urologist called Sam Peck or maybe it was Pecker. And a neighbor's house was just tented for termites by a company called Payne and they were.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

That goddam horseman who charged me for the rolling stop will be Constable Richard Head forever, whatever his real name may be.
    Posted By: ThicketI had a high school chemistry teacher with the last name Killer. He was a nice guy.

Homeroom teacher in 10th grade : Zed Adelott.

And he did.