Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2017

YT

8 BADASS MACHINES Will Blow Your Mind!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUnbQelTawk
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

YT

5 AMAZING FUTURISTIC VEHICLES That Could Change How We Travel 12.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adnPHni8isw
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Trim reduced to clickbait video's. It's the end of days.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2017 edited

YT Canada does fighters.

The Defender.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvbQMqd0kEY
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: pcstruTrim reduced to clickbait video's.

Bait? These links are about as tempting to click on as:

Russian hacker virus here!
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2017 edited

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: pcstruTrim reduced to clickbait video's.

Bait? These links are about as tempting to click on as:
    Russian hacker virus here!

I've no idea. I've been using an AI to read Trims posts/links since the last days of the Steorn forum. It's looking a bit ill now, might need a new one soon.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Goody do you mind explaining them to me and everybody else.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Well since you ask, I use thin slices of sheep brain suspended in an oxygenating brine hooked up to some some arduino nano's operating as as I/O between the wetware and 20 NVidia Titans running some generative adversarial learning networks which mediate the input of 3 unemployed telesales executives who effectively sing your posts to the setup in an improvised combative gangster rap style. It's quite a modest little setup but I think it does the job nicely.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: pcstruWell since you ask, I use thin slices of sheep brain suspended in an oxygenating brine hooked up to some some arduino nano's operating as as I/O between the wetware and 20 NVidia Titans running some generative adversarial learning networks which mediate the input of 3 unemployed telesales executives who effectively sing your posts to the setup in an improvised combative gangster rap style. It's quite a modest little setup but I think it does the job nicely.

Don't you have a cooling problem with that?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: TrimYT Canada does fighters.

The Defender.

Great idea.
    After we've trained the 5000 combat pilots we'll start working on the human wave infantry attack for the Canadian Army.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: pcstruWell since you ask, I use thin slices of sheep brain suspended in an oxygenating brine hooked up to some some arduino nano's operating as as I/O between the wetware and 20 NVidia Titans running some generative adversarial learning networks which mediate the input of 3 unemployed telesales executives who effectively sing your posts to the setup in an improvised combative gangster rap style. It's quite a modest little setup but I think it does the job nicely.

Don't you have a cooling problem with that?

Not at all. It does such an otherwise repugnant job for me, that I alone am enough of a fan for it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2017

The Defender.

Great idea.
    After we've trained the 5000 combat pilots we'll start working on the human wave infantry attack for the Canadian Army.

Actually I liked the guy but the extra armour just makes the plane heavy and slow.

I think he should have built a smaller version as a drone and instead of using a prop he could have used a cheap pulse jet instead.
    NanographeneCRISPR drones will fight WW3
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Trim

The Defender.

Great idea.

Actually I liked the guy but the extra armour just makes the plane heavy and slow.

I think he should have built a smaller version as a drone and instead of using a prop he could have used a cheap pulse jet instead.

I have often thought that it might be useful to forget using billion dollar airplanes to get into dogfights with other billion dollar airplanes and concentrate on some other use of airplanes, so I agree with some of his intent.

You find quite a few like him on the Prairies. I once saw a large ocean going boat sitting on the plain, 2000 km from any ocean. Somebody's pet project.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Noah's?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Nope. That was in Armenia and he had the inside track on the Flood. This was pure speculation.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMay 31st 2017 edited

Posted By: AngusYou find quite a few like him on the Prairies. I once saw a large ocean going boat sitting on the plain, 2000 km from any ocean. Somebody's pet project.

Boat burning is a great Viking pastime

Seymour Cray was reputed to have done this; i.e. build a boat and then burn it. Minnesota (or Wisconsin) is not particularly close to any ocean.

Seymour was also into tunneling. I have no idea why.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Up Helly Aa features in the detective series Shetland which is extremely well worth watching. Wisconsin isn't a million miles from a Great Lake, is it? Best to burn floating boats.
    That would make a great T-shirt.