Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2017

But that's cheating!
    What powers the pump?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2017

Posted By: alsetalokinSeriously? It's a museum piece, and Dr. Jones has made several of them. A relatively silent aquarium air pump in the base pumps air through the framework to strategically placed nozzles to drive the well-balanced wheel on very good bearings. IIRC there's one of slightly different design in the Toronto science museum too.

Thanks. My response was:
    It's not a perpetual motion machine
    It's likely very clever if built by Daedalus.

Now I can amplify.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeDec 31st 2017 edited

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanWhat powers the pump?
    The pieces are always displayed in a cabinet with transparent walls and an opaque base. The display isn't mobile. It is either powered by a large bank of batteries or a direct connexion to the museum's mains.
    And how do you happen to know all this detail, if one may be so bold as to enquire?
    Well, I spent part of an afternoon looking at the one in the (Toronto) Ontario Science Centre. And I convinced myself that I could duplicate what was shown, using the aquarium pump method. QED.

Other versions are powered differently. For example there are some versions with clear bases and no means to conceal an air pump. These are driven by battery-powered electromagnets being pulsed on very short duty cycles, hence able to run for long duration, either mounted on the framework or even directly attached to the wheel.

https://lockhaven.edu/~dsimanek/museum/art.htm
    Scroll down for the entry on Jones.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2018 edited

Found in a forum thread today:

Kevin Hay (Canada)
    owns and operates 'Vancouver Island Ormus'.

Dear (redacted):
    Yes, our first model was sustained at over 400 COP.
    It took less than 0.1 amp at 12 volt to sustain 1.9636 HP.

I am currently working in medical agricultural production areas however I am also engineering some of my more modern methods with a Japanese company that I am partnering with.
    My engineering partner works in large scale rice agriculture and drone technology so this will allow me to incorporate my work into several areas, and allow me to provide these dynamos for people working in agriculture before any other field becomes involved.

All electricity is gravitational inertia based torsion induced compression. (bold in original)
    All of it.
    This is braking planetary inertia and this is not complicated.

I have over 170 designs of workable systems just in the mechanical area alone. My basic show and share designs are based on children's ability to understand this, apply this and use it effectively.
    My work is in plasma initiation.
    I have several dozen easier methods to generate high voltage current (redacted).
    If you want electricity, do what Tesla did. Tap the planet.

My systems are being applied to electro-gravitational propulsion dynamics, as some of the complex algorithms for attaining inductive inversion of gravitation are not so complicated.

If you can understand that it is gravity that moves water, then you can understand that it is also gravity that is being compressed allowing for this reaction, called phase conjugation, to induce an electrostatic inversion of gravitation.
    Restricting this induces electricity.
    Not restricting this allows for inductive electro-gravitational potential.

I have simple leveraged systems that can make whatever electricity you want....just put the dynamo under it and line up the crank, and place whatever mass inversion is necessary onto the oscillator.
    Any size dynamo, mega watt and larger can be run...so please understand that this is what Tesla did...in reverse.
    I am showing how to build an electromotive generator.
    Tesla showed how to tap the planets movement and electrify it.
    I am showing how to tap the planets movement, by not electrifying it and using the inertia as a torsion based electromotive reaction.
    It is easier making the river any size that you need, than tailoring a new system.
    All that is really required is that you correct the inversions in the schematic and allow the existing model not to fight itself.

My first electromagnetic transformer induced 100V AC on 0.000 volt.
    My second one went 23 feet into the air with a 9 volt battery.
    My third one induced 268V with an induction sealer and self resonated a secondary circuit with 9.6amp at 120volt AC.

By the way, I have shared all of this on Facebook and you can resource this information in the PJK Free Energy Book.
    Everything that Tesla did can be accomplished much much easier by understanding torsion tensors and inertia. We can create our own electromagnetic self induced oscillator, we do not even need to tap the planet any longer.

Cheers,
    Kevin

I understand that the entire Vancouver Island electric grid is being powered by Kevin's dynamos. No... wait.... maybe I just dreamed that part.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2018

I'm beginning to think that any scheme that mentions Tesla (the person, not the company or the unit) is a scam.

Last week, the local fishwrapper published a piece on some sort of dance group and credits Tesla for inventing alternating current.

Didn't he also invent fire?
    I think he invented PJH's brian
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Wait until I tell BC Hydro about this!!!
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2018 edited

Posted By: alsetalokinFound in a forum thread today:

Kevin Hay (Canada)
    owns and operates 'Vancouver Island Ormus'.

. . . .
    I have over 170 designs of workable systems just in the mechanical area alone. My basic show and share designs are based on children's ability to understand this, apply this and use it effectively.
    My work is in plasma initiation.
    I have several dozen easier methods to generate high voltage current (redacted).
    If you want electricity, do what Tesla did. Tap the planet. . . .

So many clever ideas. He reminds me of Archer Quinn, active in 2008-2009.
    Well, maybe THIS explains it.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Absolutely. It's in Sooke.

Still, it would be nice to drive over there and get some Elixer, Manna, Shewbread, the snot, monatomic elements, AuM, the polymers, mHstate, ShemHanHna, microclusters, superdeformed high H spin elements, exoticatoms, Semen of the Gods,SchefaFood, Bread of the Presence of God, MFKZT, Elixir of Life, the lapis ,the Sophic Hydrolith of the Wise, Erinaes, Philothes, Philolithes, Apaitu, Batu, Surgawi, Bubuk Putih, Mannadan Salwa, chrysopoeia, dew, occult gold, aurum potable, water of gold, and also The Philosophers’ Stone,
    Posted By: AngusThe Philosophers’ Stone

You'll be fine, just don't inhale.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Posted By: AngusAbsolutely. It's in Sooke.

Still, it would be nice to drive over there and get some Elixer, Manna, Shewbread, the snot, monatomic elements, AuM, the polymers, mHstate, ShemHanHna, microclusters, superdeformed high H spin elements, exoticatoms, Semen of the Gods,SchefaFood, Bread of the Presence of God, MFKZT, Elixir of Life, the lapis ,the Sophic Hydrolith of the Wise, Erinaes, Philothes, Philolithes, Apaitu, Batu, Surgawi, Bubuk Putih, Mannadan Salwa, chrysopoeia, dew, occult gold, aurum potable, water of gold, and also The Philosophers’ Stone,

I bet it would make your boat go faster. Or seem to.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Cake of Light
    We English call it The Crumpet Which Passeth All Understanding.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2018

Used to be called a dynamo