Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Happy New Year by the way.

No OU, no nothing. Well believers, what do you have to say fo yourself now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2009

Classic
    In my FlashForward, the world was powered by magic beans, and this forum was used to exchange magic beans for livestock.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeNov 5th 2009 edited

In mine the launch of Magic Beans had been delayed while the company worked on a solid state, back EMF based, Magic Bean technology platform.

P-Bean
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

In my flash forward I was on a tropical beach with three naked hotties who really seemed to dig me.

I win!
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

This isn't last poster. In my flash forward I was living in my air castle powered by a heat to power device base on the CURLiTRON.
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

In my flash forward I was having a flash back :-(
    • CommentAuthorbc

In mine I was watching a crap TV program.
    • CommentAuthorspinner

Posted By: bcIn mine I was watching a crap TV program.

In mine, It was 2014 and I was still keeping an eye on the OU claims...
    Damn...

btw, for a little entertainment, you may check where adios went after beeing dismissed from Ste... Ooops.. forum.

Top-class OU debate - Madamme Mosfet's thread, featuring Picowhat, Innebriated one and .. Dog eat dog?
    Lead out theory wins.
    It's THE OU site, of course.
    • CommentAuthorCrastney
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009

I just passed out for 137 seconds - no flash forward for me - what does it all mean?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeNov 6th 2009

Posted By: CrastneyI just passed out for 137 seconds - no flash forward for me - what does it all mean?!

It means that 007 still didn't answer your question, even after you had modified it so that it was "Now that Steorn have failed to deliver a free energy demo before the end of last year as promised, for how much longer will you continue to believe in their bullshit"!