Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorzackson
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2010

I just got an email from Steorn that says they are selling a tests system. It says......

Orbo Evaluation and Development System due for release in October

Steorn is delighted to announce the forthcoming launch of the Orbo Evaluation and Development System, comprising an Orbo Evaluation and Development Unit (OEDU), Developer License and membership of the SKDB, Steorn's online learning and development community.

Register now and avail of an early registration discount price of €360

Electronic and electrical engineers can use the OEDU to:
    Evaluate the core principle of Orbo Technology, which is that a time-variant magnetic interaction leads to a non-conservative energy result
    Modify key parameters that adjust performance and efficiency
    Prototype and develop products driven by Orbo Technology

In short, the OEDU provides engineers with a perfect hands-on introduction to this revolutionary new energy technology.

LOL!
    • CommentAuthortg2

Soon(tm)!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: zacksonI just got an email from Steorn that says they are selling a tests system. It says......

Orbo Evaluation and Development System due for release in October

Steorn is delighted to announce the forthcoming launch of the Orbo Evaluation and Development System, comprising an Orbo Evaluation and Development Unit (OEDU), Developer License and membership of the SKDB, Steorn's online learning and development community.

Register now and avail of an early registration discount price of €360

Electronic and electrical engineers can use the OEDU to:
    Evaluate the core principle of Orbo Technology, which is that a time-variant magnetic interaction leads to a non-conservative energy result
    Modify key parameters that adjust performance and efficiency
    Prototype and develop products driven by Orbo Technology

In short, the OEDU provides engineers with a perfect hands-on introduction to this revolutionary new energy technology.

LOL!
    I trust F R A U D through the mails is as illegal in Ireland as it is in the USA.
    The Heathkit of free energy!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: DrakkenmenschSoon(tm)!
    Register your interest now for our snappy Op-Amp puhlooozer board.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleThe Heathkit of free energy!
    Free energy and 9V battery not included.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsaner

Excellent! Bring on the fraud charges!

So now for the discounted price of e399 you may eventually get a board, usb key with 'test data' that could be Sean's last breathalyzer test for all we know, and a backstage pass to hang out with Tink, Hugh, and 00-know-not. What a deal!

Here is a thought, publish the data that is to be supplied on the USB key and then try to sell me something.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast
    • CommentTimeOct 7th 2010 edited

Awesome! I notice this also comes with an SKDB membership, and for less than the standard 419 euros.

I'd love to see this examined by someone who knows what they're doing. I think Al said TK might be interested in giving it a look over?

EDIT: Batteries not included?!
    •  
      CommentAuthorsaner

"The OEDU has four points at which measuring probes can be attached. It is battery-powered, which greatly simplifies
    energy calculations and adds to the unit’s already impressive portability. Because clarity of purpose is so crucial, the
    OEDU is completely open and transparent in its design. The function of every element is clear and obvious, and there
    are no hidden components."

Battery powered??? It has been a while since 2006 but wasn't the whole idea that Orbo (or whatever they called it then) would replace batteries in portable devices?

Hey Sean, FAAAAIIIIILLLLL!
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

"It is battery-powered" - LOL
    Good god, the charade continues.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

I think they read Al's post. €360 = $501. They priced him out.
    • CommentAuthortinker

I thought this was what you guys were waiting for, something you could discredit with your own superior intellect and abilities? Tinker
    Posted By: tinkerI thought this was what you guys were waiting for, something you could discredit with your own superior intellect and abilities?

I think we are.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Well, get to it then.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: tinkerWell, get to it then.

'Coming Soon'
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: tinkerWell, get to it then.
    Get to what? Giving Steorn money? No. I will not. Thanks. Bye.
    •  
      CommentAuthorsaner

A quick poll, how many of you would be willing to cough up a small portion of the cheques the Illuminati/Big Oil/MIB send us to discredit FE, to buy one of these for Al? I'm sure we can claim it as expenses.

BTW I don't want to give Steorn money either but this is a great opportunity to nail down some hard numbers. There is also the opening for mail fraud investigation.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

I personally will NEVER contribute so much as single cent to Steorn's coffers! EVER!