Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ah...battery mounting bracket. I see it now, thanks.

There also appears to be a large blank area below the transformer symbol. Presumably this is where the magic Orbo electromagnetic interaction module will sit, with the leads going into the terminal block marked with the symbol.

I agree with joshs's analysis of the waveforms displayed on the scope. But without knowing the circumstances and connections, the scope shot is, as usual, pretty useless for any real analysis wrt Orbo's performance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2010

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeOct 10th 2010 edited

Just to make some snarky comments about the three blind mice: Deasy looks almost blue-collar, like he just got off of his shift driving a fork lift. Coates looks like he is in his 1910 full-length undies, and is a logger in the Yukon, and it's Sunday morning after a night of boozing. Watson looks like he is in a Beach Boys tribute band and it's 2010, and he has been doing it for 30 years already. "The Silver Beach Boys."
    Uhhun. To me, all three looked like some wasted VA (Veterans' Administration Hospital) patients from World War II, Korea, or Viet Nam, after yet another night at the pub, trying hard to finish off their livers.

PS: I'm American so I left my snark at home.
    Coates looks extremely familiar to me. I swear I've seen him somewhere before.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Is there a soup kitchen or Goodwill store near your house? A welfare office?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: maryyugoI'm American so I left my snark at home.

As a fellow American I have no idea what you are talking about. Snarky is perfectly good Canadian American.
    • CommentAuthornova

Posted By: NewsEditorLOL - I'm a believer, remember. Not a skeptic.
    You are skeptical of COE and the laws of thermodynamics. There is overwhelming support for these laws yet you do not believe. That makes you a pseudoskeptic nutjob.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

@Angst-us

Ammended: PS: I'm USA'an so I left my snark at home.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: maryyugo@Angst-us

Hey! - I'm not Angst-you. I'm generally sympathetic with profound reservations.

Don't be paranoid.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskeptical

Posted By: AngieJetz

Sher great, totally ossome. I heard Vogons got some great new ink you could show me where I can get a Vogon tat. I want to get one to surprise Rick. But we better do it like totally soon because I’m seven months now and they won’t let me do space travel in a couple of weeks.

Lemme know.

SYS
    Angie

Well, certainly, Angie. My limousine is parked at the Sun-Earth L4 Lagrange point - I assume you'll have no difficulty getting yourself there? Just let me know when it suits. If possible please use form V75052/FM-3QZ-7069234 revision 4, and take care to fill in all the details on pages 37 and 38.

If Rick would like to come too, that would be very pleasant. The more hostages guests, the better merrier.

I am making enquiries as to whether our tattooists can handle needles that a human being would be likely to survive, and I will let you know the outcome when we meet.

Travel safely.

Jeltz/.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Dear Mr. Jeltz

I am sorry to inform you that Ms. Angie does not work here any more. Her position was temporary and was not renewed. As you may have gathered, her personal style was not concordant with the standards we uphold in this company.

I am unable to assist you with your plan to abduct Ms Angie to an alien planet for unspeakable tortures. If there is any other matter on which we can be of service, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours truly

Hermione Blagwent
    First Assistant to the Assistant to the President
    Moletrap Turncoats and Double Agents, Inc.
    Curses, foiled again.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

• CommentAuthorzackson
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010

LOL!
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Hey, I like Postum. Err, well, I liked it the last time I had it..

Can't tolerate caffeine, so I'm kinda screwed.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: legendreHey, I like Postum. Err, well, I liked it the last time I had it..

Ghaaa. That's like having an allergy to oxygen. Or gravity...
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: legendreHey, I like Postum. Err, well, I liked it the last time I had it..

It's been out of the market for three years now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Postum was made from wheat bran, wheat, molasses, and maltodextrin from corn.

You might like to try Ovaltine - "ovo malt ine" made from eggs and malted barley ( actually malt extract, sugar (except in Switzerland), cocoa, and whey)
    Or just but Xanex in your coffee and enjoy.