Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010 edited

What is the xanex ? the doctor give it to me?

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Xanax is a benzodiazepine similar to Valium but stronger used to treat panic attacks. Its also used for insomnia and other conditions determined by your doctor.
    You should not drink alcohol with Xanax.

Not really an option, then, is it?
    Doctor, shmoctor, this is 2010! Percolator, heal thyself!

(Just kidding, in case you can't tell)
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010

Posted By: evolvealreadyDoctor, shmoctor, this is 2010! Percolator, heal thyself!

(Just kidding, in case you can't tell)

Can,actually. Talk to you tomorrow.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

"Can't tolerate caffeine, so I'm kinda screwed"

I have the same problem, as does one daughter and one brother. Life threatening in the daughter's case. Most people seem to think you're mad when you tell them you can't have coffee, tea or chocolate and that having an Energy Drink would be tantamount to committing suicide.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: loreman"Can't tolerate caffeine, so I'm kinda screwed"

I have the same problem, as does one daughter and one brother. Life threatening in the daughter's case. Most people seem to think you're mad when you tell them you can't have coffee, tea or chocolate and that having an Energy Drink would be tantamount to committing suicide.
    There may be some energy drinks that only contain taurine without any caffeine. If your daughter's problem is just caffeine and not stimulants in general, that may provide an option.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: loreman"Can't tolerate caffeine, so I'm kinda screwed"

Genetics and caffeine metabolism
    A 2006 study by Dr. Ahmed El-Sohemy at the University of Toronto discovered a link between a gene affecting caffeine metabolism and the effects of coffee on health.[126] Some people metabolize caffeine more slowly than the general population due to variations in a specific cytochrome P450 gene,[127] and there is evidence people with this gene may be at a higher risk of myocardial infarction when consuming large amounts of coffee.

This is new to me. My sympathies.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010 edited

• CommentAuthorloreman

"This is new to me. My sympathies"

Thanks. I discovered that I had the problem when I first went to uni and began drinking multiple mugs of coffee between lectures to stay awake. It really worked, to the extent that I was suffering severe fibrillations and had a blood pressure reading of 175/110 despite being only 18, thin and very active. My GP picked up on the caffeine thing almost straight away and all returned to normal after eliminating caffeine. With the daughter, a chocolate filled easter led to some very anxious moments at the local A & E. I can now have a little chocolate or the occasional green tea, but that's about all.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: NewsEditorLOL - I'm a believer, remember. Not a skeptic.
    How can you continue to fail to appreciate that belief and scepticism are two sides of the same coin? Your belief in Steorn equates to scepticism in science. Our scepticism of Steorn equates to a belief in science.

Why does your prediliction not require consideration to the alternative, but you somehow think that ours* does. What you're actually saying when you bang on about this pseudoscepticism malarkey is that people aren't allowed to reach a different conclusion than yours.

*I've generalised here since I think there are a number of negative opinions on what Steorn are all about.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Barguast, double oh dimwit has over the past four years demonstrated that when it comes to something for nothing scams rational thought in not in his repertoire. For whatever reason, no matter how obviously fake the claim is, as long as the claim is made, he is all in.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: Angus
    Postum was made from wheat bran, wheat, molasses, and maltodextrin from corn.

You might like to try Ovaltine - "ovo malt ine" made from eggs and malted barley ( actually malt extract, sugar (except in Switzerland), cocoa, and whey)

Urgh. You just put me off the fine coffee I was drinking by mentioning that foul brew.
    I'm wondering whether the actual special magic orbo bit will actually be supplied with the board. Maybe you have to build that bit for yourself.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Wrong. It comes complete.
    But can it go in the recycling barrel when it's out of energy tripler?
    • CommentAuthortinker

You can put it wheresoever it will fit - if you so fancy.
    I'd hate to have a bunch of them sitting in landfills, pushing out limitless supplies of energy for god knows how long. I think that would cause problems down the road.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: tinkerWrong. It comes complete.

So, these machines will definitely generate energy ex nihilo?

We live in exciting times. I've ordered 5, now I just have to wait my 28 days....
    I think the real question is will Orbo always be limited to creating only the measuring kind of energy, or someday will it create the using kind? Don't get me wrong, creating even measuring energy is a pretty good accomplishment, but I think most people were hoping that some of the using kind might eventually be produced.
    Apparently, the key to moving from measuring energy to the using kind is located in the scruff of Orbo's neck, but I didn't see anything that looked like a neck on the video of this board.
    Are necks sold seperately? Or can I save by only ordering the scruff?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

I love the smell of free energy in the morning.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Not ex nihilo.....ex PP9.