Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2010

Posted By: legendreHow could anyone who has followed Steorn for any length of time be "neutral" at this point? =/

The default position is that their claims are impossible, per our current understanding of the universe. Steorn has done absolutely nothing to support their assertions, but more to the point, appears to have failed to do so at every single opportunity.

There is only one rational conclusion.

Hear hear! And good to hear from you in particular, since you cannot be accused of not giving it a try.
    Posted By: NewsEditorJust a thought on the subject of testing the OEDU - but who exactly gives a toss what a bunch of pseudoskeptic nutjobs think, no matter what the outcome. - lol

So when are you getting your board to do extensive, rigorous testing?

Posted By: NewsEditorSo good luck with "testing" something you've already made your minds up about BEFORE you've even recieved it

I bet when you get your board we know what the outcome will be as you have made up your mind BEFORE you've even received it. Actually, come to think of it, you made up your mind August 2006.
    Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: NewsEditorJust a thought on the subject of testing the OEDU - but who exactly gives a toss what a bunch of pseudoskeptic nutjobs think, no matter what the outcome. - lol

So when are you getting your board to do extensive, rigorous testing?

Posted By: NewsEditorSo good luck with "testing" something you've already made your minds up about BEFORE you've even recieved it

I bet when you get your board we know what the outcome will be as you have made up your mind BEFORE you've even received it. Actually, come to think of it, you made up your mind August 2006.
    Mind?
    • CommentAuthorscience
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2010 edited

Posted By: NewsEditor... good luck with "testing" something you've already made your minds up about BEFORE you've even recieved it.

Dear NewsEditor,

Can you politely explain for us what exactly it was from Steorn that made up your mind? You clearly believe they have Free Energy technology, so I'm curious ... How specifically did you come to believe Steorns claim, and what methods did you use to question your own position?

I know you shy away from answering questions that politely ask you to substantiate your wild claims, but surely you can come up with a polite response to my question here. I know you will read it.

So - what exactly was proof to you that Steorn in fact have Free Energy technology? Also, in what way do you question your existing belief about Free Energy?

Thank you,
    Science.
    Posted By: scienceHow specifically did you come to believe Steorns claim, and what methods did you use to question your own position?

Magic Eight Ball.
    Posted By: scienceAlso, in what way do you question your existing belief about Free Energy?

Ans: Have I built enough websites to promote scammers?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

That's right no one cares about what you think double oh dimwit. The discussion of late has been whether to BIPS you as a matter of mercy to you because you are such an easy target.

The only audience interested in hearing what you've got to say are yourselves and a few other sad muppets at teh JREF. Any neutrals reading this already know what your game is about. So good luck with "testing" something you've already made your minds up about BEFORE you've even recieved it.

Moletrappian Logic Circuits are fascinating things.
    For someone who doesn't care about this place you expend an awful lot of energy here.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: legendreHow could anyone who has followed Steorn for any length of time be "neutral" at this point? =/

The default position is that their claims are impossible, per our current understanding of the universe. Steorn has done absolutely nothing to support their assertions, but more to the point, appears to have failed to do so at every single opportunity.

You're assuming that any neutrals have been "following" steorn, and don't be under any illusions; The majority of people are open minded and in search of the truth, unlike the regulars of camp Molekult who are hell bent on the denial of ANY evidence or even SUGGESTION that anything other than their version of the truth exists.

There IS only one rational conclusion if you are pre-disposed to a particular brand of skepticism.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditor

You're assuming that any neutrals have been "following" steorn, and don't be under any illusions; The majority of people are open minded and in search of the truth, unlike the regulars of camp Molekult who are hell bent on the denial of ANY evidence or even SUGGESTION that anything other than their version of the truth exists.

There IS only one rational conclusion if you are pre-disposed to a particular brand of skepticism based on the facts available. Steorn is and has always been a joke.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

Anyone who is open minded and investigated steorn even a little, should have found plenty of information to allow them to make a judgment.

Steorn has made lots of claims, has made several demos, have given out lots of words and plenty of video. There is lots and lots of evidence.

All the tangible evidence reinforces the expected experience. Replications also reinforce the same conclusion. The only evidence that does not clearly demonstrate that steorn has no over-unity technology is the testimony of partial witnesses.

In any courtroom it would be slam dunk. All we need is a jury to review the .... oh yeah, there is also that testimonial evidence.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

What's the matter joshs? Did I touch a raw nerve? You having an anaphylactic shock from too much truth and reality? You getting desperate enough that you have to alter the wording on my posts now.

LOL
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditorWhat's the matter joshs? Did I touch a raw nerve? You having an anaphylactic shock from too much truth and reality? You getting desperate enough that you have to alter the wording on my posts now.

LOL
    LOL reality from you double oh dimwit? You and reality have been strangers for a very long time.
    Posted By: joshsLOL reality from you double oh dimwit? You and reality have been strangers for a very long time.

Arguing with Craig is like arguing with a creationist. And his grasp of science is about on par with them. He has a crusade that is manifest through his beliefs and no amount of logic or reality checking will sway his preconceived notions and agenda.

No matter how many times it has been pointed out that everyone here would love to see free energy he keeps hammering the fact that we are all hell bent on preventing such from ever seeing the light of day and are either paid debunkers or luddites.

This is not about new discoveries or any fear of something upsetting the history of science. That actually happens frequently and if he knew anything about science he would know this already. It is about Craig's obsession with forces greater than he and the intractability of those forces to align themselves with his pipe dreams. He stomps his foot and rails at us because we symbolize the nebulous demons he believes pervade big science and prevent the birth of the extraordinary, fantastic and super natural. I think he has many nebulous demons that dance in his head. I don't think he is putting us on. I think this is not an act. This is a real, live delusional personality who has committed himself wholeheartedly to cognitive dissonance.
    Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: joshsLOL reality from you double oh dimwit? You and reality have been strangers for a very long time.

Arguing with Craig is like arguing with a creationist. And his grasp of science is about on par with them. He has a crusade that is manifest through his beliefs and no amount of logic or reality checking will sway his preconceived notions and agenda.

No matter how many times it has been pointed out that everyone here would love to see free energy he keeps hammering the fact that we are all hell bent on preventing such from ever seeing the light of day and are either paid debunkers or luddites.

This is not about new discoveries or any fear of something upsetting the history of science. That actually happens frequently and if he knew anything about science he would know this already. It is about Craig's obsession with forces greater than he and the intractability of those forces to align themselves with his pipe dreams. He stomps his foot and rails at us because we symbolize the nebulous demons he believes pervade big science and prevent the birth of the extraordinary, fantastic and super natural. I think he has many nebulous demons that dance in his head. I don't think he is putting us on. I think this is not an act. This is a real, live delusional personality who has committed himself wholeheartedly to cognitive dissonance.
    Very insightful and well said.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: science

Dear NewsEditor,
    Thank you,
    Science.

Wha?:D
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Knuckles,

I've read your post several times over, and I still cannot believe my eyes. Are we to understand that you're actually siding with NewsEditor on this???
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Read again.
    From Seamus:
    "Each OEDU will be tested in Steorn and will be provided pre-set for a non-conservative energy result to be achieved by the tester. This is the Evaluation phase - Steorn will provide the data, formulas used and results for the non-conservative energy result for the particular unit received by the tester."

What does that even mean? I admit, the more I look at it, the more confused I get.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

It seems to say that the tester will be pre set to obtain the desired result.

And furthermore that this desired result will be verified for each tester and supplied along with the tester. It does not say what will be measured to obtain this desired result.

It does not say that the tester will be set to obtain the correct result.
    Posted By: AngusIt seems to say that the tester will be pre set to obtain the desired result.

And furthermore that this desired result will be verified for each tester and supplied along with the tester. It does not say what will be measured to obtain this desired result.

It does not say that the tester will be set to obtain the correct result.
    I agree. It seems sort of like buying an adding machine into which the numbers needed to reach a specific desired sum have already been punched.