Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: CharlesMBrown KauaiIn April 2010 Xin Yong Fu and Zi Tao Fu Shanghai Jiao Tong University published a new version of their paper:
    "Realization of Maxwell’s Hypothesis
    A Heat-Electric Conversion in Contradiction to Kelvin’s Statement [of 2LoT]"
    Improving on the original version of Nov. 2003.
    Mainly he shielded his tube in a 7 mm copper box and ran shielded cable to a Keithley Model 6514 electrometer. An external magnetic field then repeatedly steers ambient heat energized electrons from one Ag-O-Cs electrode to the other as the magnet is moved or flipped. I think that this research should be replicated to bring extraordinary proof to the hypothesis.

Aloha,
    Charlie

Published where?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010 edited

Posted By: genesisa bit? .....lol....by what measure?

binary
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010 edited

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: CharlesMBrown KauaiIn April 2010 Xin Yong Fu and Zi Tao Fu Shanghai Jiao Tong University published a new version of their paper:
    "Realization of Maxwell’s Hypothesis
    A Heat-Electric Conversion in Contradiction to Kelvin’s Statement [of 2LoT]"
    Improving on the original version of Nov. 2003.
    Mainly he shielded his tube in a 7 mm copper box and ran shielded cable to a Keithley Model 6514 electrometer. An external magnetic field then repeatedly steers ambient heat energized electrons from one Ag-O-Cs electrode to the other as the magnet is moved or flipped. I think that this research should be replicated to bring extraordinary proof to the hypothesis.

Aloha,
    Charlie

Published where?

here

ETA this is the original version. I couldn't find an update.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010

Posted By: BigOilReppLOL is quite a bit fruitcakeir than PJH I reckon
    They are different cakes but suffer similar maladies. They are both way off the ranch.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeOct 11th 2010

Posted By: Angus
    here
    That's the 2003 version. Supposedly there is a 2010 update.
    I just wanted to see if it was in arXiv, and I see that it is.

Charlie, that's not really what we normally refer to as "publication" when we are talking about a scientific (sic) paper.

Perhaps that one is actually more appropriate for viXra.
    Come on cacklehens
    I think Prof. Fu's device is good but weak, it is a good opening for over2LoT.
    I think an ambient temp thermionic tube will work with a low work function cathode and high work function anode - Prof. Fu can test this with a Mo electrode he leaves in the FX8-24 tube for quality testing. PJH also wants something derived from Fu's tube but more powerful.

Aloha,
    Charlie
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeOct 12th 2010 edited

Thanks Charlie an interesting paper.

http://arxiv.org/ftp/physics/papers/0311/0311104.pdf

PJH also wants something derived from Fu's tube but more powerful.

Not anymore, it is to costly to scale up to something practical. Although it is very interesting from a scientific viewpoint.
    Posted By: CharlesMBrown KauaiCome on cacklehens
    I think Prof. Fu's device is good but weak, it is a good opening for over2LoT.
    I think an ambient temp thermionic tube will work with a low work function cathode and high work function anode - Prof. Fu can test this with a Mo electrode he leaves in the FX8-24 tube for quality testing. PJH also wants something derived from Fu's tube but more powerful.

Aloha,
    Charlie

Your Kung Fail is stronger than Steorn's.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeSep 10th 2020

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

It's been discussed here before. It just connects your heat source to outer space and then tries to reach thermal equilibrium.
    reminds me of a girl I knew in high school