Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2017

Just another actinopterygian.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Posted By: alsetalokin

They only wanna lick your thighs. Nothin to worry 'bout.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

I suggest catching one. No problem if it's hungry. Sort of like catching a Kenyan birth certificate only easier.
    I am terrifically excited
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2018 edited

Haven't posted in a while because of all the anti Trump garbage. He's doing a fantastic job fulfilling campaign promises.

Anyhow, I had the image of the creature I photographed looked at by a marine biologist and expert on fresh water fisheries and exotic species. They pointed out that it is definitely not any kind of sturgeon (the only known fish it could possibly be) nor does it appear to be any known type of marine animal, fresh or salt water. They appeared excited when I suggested it was the carapace of an unknown species of large long necked turtle. If such is the case, the overall length of the creature in my image is likely 30 ft plus. They pointed out that such turtles could be very stealth air breathers

Nothing so far this year of real note but it's still a little while to go yet and I have a couple hundred gigabytes of data to review when I get the chance, some of what won't be reviewed until winter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2018

interesting, if tantalising.

As a rest-of-the-worldian I remain aghast at the hideous short-sightedness and poor taste of the USan electorate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Posted By: sonoboyHaven't posted in a while because of all the anti Trump garbage.

Aw, bless. Unfortunately, much as I'd like to see you posting again, it's not really possible to create here the kind of safe space you republican snowflakes need.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: sonoboyHaven't posted in a while because of all the anti Trump garbage.

Yeah, we were so pro-Trump before.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: pcstru

Aw, bless. Unfortunately, much as I'd like to see you posting again, it's not really possible to create here the kind of safe space you republican snowflakes need.

Ha!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I wondered about this new thing emerging re Wee Donald's excellent record of promise-keeping. Here's what the BBC says (at least they're foreign so can be expected to be a bit impartial)

I don't see anything about releasing tax documents in there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2018 edited

This one's more recent..

Overall I don't see anything for the Trumptards to crow about. OTOH the rest of us can take some comfort that much of the idiocy has been prevented or at least impeded.