Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBarguast
    • CommentTimeDec 2nd 2010

Posted By: NewsEditorA grown "man" playing with helicopters is far more amusing.

:)
    Do you have any hobbies?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: Barguast
    Posted By: NewsEditorA grown "man" playing with helicopters is far more amusing.

Do you have any hobbies?
    Does stalking count as a hobby?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: Barguast

Do you have any hobbies?

Depends on whether you count tossing off over images of Sean McCarthy as a hobby...?
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

It was a genuine question, but of course I don't doubt that he was just doing his usual trick of trying to craft an insult out of a completely innocuous piece of information. In the same way that he knows I live in England and therefore tried to goad me based on the fact that I'm currently enjoying the winter months along with the rest of the northern hemisphere. Silly clown man.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

People having a hobby involving making use of their brain and thumb are beyond your meager comprehension.

I program quantum model of sulfoxyde molecules as a hobby, and my girlfriend is a fan of puzzle story. Please feel free to laugh at us.

@Bargast (asumming brainfart 007 was talking to you), are you into helicopter moddelism ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

What is "puzzle story'?
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: Quanten@Bargast (asumming brainfart 007 was talking to you), are you into helicopter moddelism ?
    I believe he was goading GravityBoots, not me. Someone at the place where I work flies model helicopters though. He brings them into the office now and then and flies them around at lunch times. If it weren't for that damned gravity thing and the sheer cost of the things, I'd be tempted to have a go myself.

Growing up is for girls.

I can imagine the bitterness from all the free-energy/ufo no-shows is affecting you. You're looking a bit pasty from ranting on internet forums all day. You need to get outside, let off steam and play with some expensive toys now and again.
    • CommentAuthortensor

Posted By: legendreWhat is "puzzle story'?

Steorn?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeDec 3rd 2010

Posted By: legendreWhat is "puzzle story'?

A story where a crime is done (from petty theft to murder) and all evidences are presented, sometimes openly, sometimes a bit more discreet , then at the end you are asked to tell who is the murderer. You turn a few pages (or look at the end) and it says you who and why, and how. That exists for children and for adults.

Think of a detective story where you have to discover for yourself that it was the gardener, and the last page showing the culprit are separate from the story.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

I think the 007-meister is trying to ridicule Al's use of a toy helicopter blade to provide a measured load on his orbonic device. 007 has several times expressed a quibble about the accuracy of the load measurement done this way. You would think he would have to be playing at something, because he is ridiculing a calibrated measurement Al made, and then lauding the measurements steorn did with their device.

He has to be playing at something, right?
    • CommentAuthortinker

Not at all. You appear to have the conspiracy bug. It is very catching. GB knows what he means.
    I do.

Ayrton Senna used to fly R/C helicopters. So I'm in good company with other "grown men".
    However mere mortals enjoy them because they are f*cking hard to master. Ayrton did it to relax!
    • CommentAuthortinker

I certainly enjoy flying real ones. Tinker
    I've only flown fix wing full scale but yeah I reckon that's even more fun than R/C. It's on my list.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2010

Wow. I had to go five pages back to find this item in the index. And nothing about Steorn is ahead of it. And the KDB free forum has no posts for four days. Some go-to guys these guys are. Maybe they're about to "went".
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2010

I think Dizzy Deasy's blog has been pretty quiet as well. Ashes to ashes dimwits to ashtwits, if it weren't for con artists they'd still have their bucks.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeDec 10th 2010

That could be a limerick if I were drunk enough.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: maryyugoThat could be a limerick if I were drunk enough.

You've never been that drunk so far.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Ouch!