Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortensor
    • CommentTimeMar 15th 2019

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim

I seem two have read one of those before.

Don't let Mary see them or she set a unicorn on you.
    • CommentAuthortensor

I think the tech guy Dennis Danzik bears a vague resemblance to Sean.

Perhaps a long-lost cousin.
    Danzik is a bastler, from what I can glean
    • CommentAuthortensor

"The Earth Engine is capable of producing 40+Kw of mechanical energy."
    https://ie.energy/faq.html.

Confusing power and energy. Not a Good Sign.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

The first and deadly sign!
    • CommentAuthortensor

Invest now! Accelerated Depreciation [of your assets]!

https://ie.energy/invest.html
    We should invite Danzik over here for a roasting
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Posted By: Andrew Palfreyman[div class=CommentHeader][span][/span][/div][div class=CommentBody id=CommentBody_2083673]We should invite Danzik over here for a roasting[/div]

Not just Danzik, but his whole coterie of scammers. Surely, they're in on the con. Note that their "Earth Engine" is demonstrated behind a glass wall, giving the illusion of "nothing to hide".

You know, like this.

Danzik is no Bastler; he's a conman, pure and simple.
    • CommentAuthortensor
    • CommentTimeMar 19th 2019

It spins!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbWkIKgehLI&

"Youtube Category: Comedy"....LOL!
    I've read some of the threads in the usual places and it's amazing. You would think nobody has access to a Google machine. Danzik has a great history that is easily accessible. I wouldn't buy a candy bar from that fellow, much less a magic magnet motor. But as of last night they are all oohing and aahing as if this could be something other than another scam from an experienced scammer. That may be why TK hasn't posted anything in a while. Although I hear that he's got a startling new system to demonstrate, when the weather is right.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2019

Yaay! Hooray for TK!
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2019 edited

Karl on RevGreen stated that the production capacity was 40Kwh for 3 years, or according to my back-of-the-envelope numbers about a million Kwh or 1 Gw over 1 hour.
    And that they've installed these thingummies at 3 customer sites.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMar 20th 2019 edited

Three customers who of course remain anonymous and nobody can actually go see the installations at the customer sites.

Three customer sites which inexplicably remain connected to the local grid, and when that goes down... so does the magic magnet motor.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Well, I like big well-machined spinning gizmos.
    Me too. I sure wish somebody would show me one.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

• CommentAuthortensor

Posted By: alsetalokin..... But as of last night they are all oohing and aahing as if this could be something other than another scam from an experienced scammer. That may be why TK hasn't posted anything in a while. Although I hear that he's got a startling new system to demonstrate, when the weather is right.

On the RevGreen site several comments mention "quantum":
    "One theory is the unbalanced magnets are causing an as-yet unknown phenomena at the quantum level."
    "But with IEC's technology, the stored potential energy has greater output than usual, possibly due to "sling-shot" or quantum phenomena?"

I think the only "quantum" with this deal will be Quantumescent, e.g.:
    [free energy company principal/officer/CEO]: "The thought of all that lovely investor cash has me positively quantumescent"!
    Sure, and on magnetically levitated bearings too. No sign of that sophistication here.

But I think you are missing the point. Your calculation assumes a spun-up flywheel as a genuine energy storage capable of delivering their stated numbers, and of course that results in absurdity. I'm talking about using their given numbers for mass, physical dimensions and stated rotational speed to calculate the _actual_ energy storage of the unit, and the actual losses due to windage and friction (equal to the power required to keep it running at a constant speed unloaded, of course), and to make a point that you can draw off a pretty large amount of power for even an appreciable time without seeing much decrease in angular velocity of the actual wheel running unpowered.
    Connect a drill motor and a bank of lights for a few minutes and you might not be able to detect the difference of a few parts per thousand or less change in angular velocity as the energy is drained off through your load. Hence a busy angel investor who doesn't really understand the difference between power and energy, nor appreciates flywheel energy storage, thinks he's done due diligence and opens up his wallet...
    AKA Dumb Angel