Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 24th 2019

Posted By: alsetalokinConnect a drill motor and a bank of lights for a few minutes and you might not be able to detect the difference of a few parts per thousand or less change in angular velocity as the energy is drained off through your load.

State of the art is about 100–130 W·h/kg for flywheel storage. I couldn't see the video so I don't know how big the thing is but I get the idea you couldn't run your drill very long without alerting the Angel Investor.
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Their flywheel is not state of the art carbon fiber. It looks like a metal disk, about 1 meter wide and 1 meter height, spinning at 600 rpm. The construction is too flimsy for the disk to be massive iron, It may be like a hollow alluminium barrel. Total weight can be few hundred kg.

With a weight of 500 kg and 600 rpm the stored energy is about 1 MJ.

They claim 40kW, that will do for 25 seconds.
    Pretty unsophisticated scam.
    When a big excited investor explains that the device produces "25 kWh excess energy" .... you don't need a sophisticated scam. Just a big bucket to put the money in so you can carry it away while the mark investor watches the spinny thing spin and spin.
    I just dipped in over at R-G to see if there has been any education happening. Apparently not. The investor still doesn't understand the difference between power and energy. He even, at one point, when asked about a bunch of uses of "kW" and "kWh" he totally got it wrong -- the context is clearly talking about _power_ but he insisted that "kWh" was correct and "kW" was wrong. He may be able to do compound interest and amortization calculations in his head, but when it comes to physics he needs some really good, paid advice from someone he can trust, with knowledge and experience in the field.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Well, it's his money. Investing in Bessler Wheels might be less expensive.
    Posted By: AsterixWell, it's his money.

Heh... not for long, if Danzik and his cronies have anything to do with it.
    Recently I've seen the units of KW per hour being touted too.
    Didn't realise that energy acceleration was a thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

It's a unit to measure violation of the green agenda.

Karl Walsh to Matt • 8 hours ago

Indeed you are correct. Before making this investment last year I knew absolutely squat about energy. Which is why last fall I asked a longtime friend to inspect the motor. He is a world-renowned solar and lithium-ion expert who consults for every major space consortium including NASA, SpaceX, Boeing, Sierra Nevada and others. I won’t tell you his name but he was in the news years ago for designing the Mars Rover that sits on the Martian surface. So impressed was NASA with his efforts they asked him to autograph the multi-million dollar go-cart. Anyway, for five months my friend refused to visit IEC because he felt it beneath his dignity to visit such a scam operation. The only way to get him to Phoenix was to offer him a wager he couldn’t refuse— a $1,000 bet @ 1,000 - 1 odds. It’s now five days after his visit, and not only is my money safe, he’s recommending that his clients also visit ASAP as the technology could revolutionize satellite designs and deep space exploration. (That’s him on the left on his hands and knees, inspecting every piece with a fine tooth comb, in a desperate attempt to take my money).

Jeezis frigging keeeeeeryst. I sure wish somebody would make that kind of wager with me. I'd drive up there, sell my car for my stake, and hitchhike away with a certified check for a megabuck. I would of course need at least as much access as the poor "expert from NASA" had, who probably has never vetted a free energy device in his life, nor been confronted by a sophisticated scam. I wonder what he'd make of the OCMPMM !!
    TK is mumbling something in his oestival sleep. Sounds like he is dreaming about working on a miniIEC device just to show one way it could be done.
    On the other hand... that statement about the bet makes me wonder a lot about the legitimacy of this Karl Walsh fellow. That kind of supreme confidence coupled with money to burn makes for a great mark, but I'm surprised he still has anything to invest, at that rate.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 25th 2019

He sounds like a shill to me.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Yep
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

I wagered 10K against Yildiz' promoter years ago. He raised the wager to 50K with Sterling holding the money.

I smelled a rat--turns out the guy was nearly bankrupt and unemployed. I wouldn't have given Sterling an empty beer can to hold on a wager.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: AsterixI wagered 10K against Yildiz' promoter years ago. He raised the wager to 50K with Sterling holding the money.
    How did it end?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

When I found that he couldn't put up the money to a certified betting agent, I called his bluff and he went silent.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2019

In re: Mr. Danzik:

A bit of history
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2019 edited

Posted By: AsterixIn re: Mr. Danzik:

A bit of history

Yep. Just a little bit of Googling reveals that Danzik has quite a history. This ain't his first rodeo! I wonder if the angel investor who is doing so much shilling now is aware, or has lawyers on retainer who could explain this to him. And that's not even an old case, it is still going on and apparently there is still an arrest warrant out there with Danzik's name on it.

I also wish I were a little bit more mobile because I'd love to take that fellow's wager and put an end to this nonsense.

"Oh no Dr. Setalokin, you can't remove those panels and look inside the rotor! Oh NNO NOO NOOO your portable x-ray machine can't be used in this building because... er, because.... radiation! Because Radiation! Pay no attention to the batteries, they are just there for ballast. Now we've got to shut down, my kid has a soccer game, thanks for coming by.... my people will get with your people and do lunch. Someday."
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeMar 27th 2019

Posted By: AsterixHe sounds like a shill to me.

It seems pretty obvious to me. It just sounds like a script.

However it's good to see the old Magic Magnetic Motor scam going again, they seem to have fallen out of favour of late.