Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: AsterixIn re: Mr. Danzik:

A bit of history

I wonder what Mr. Karl Walsh, angel investor cum shill, has to say about that court document, where it plainly says that Danzik stole a bunch of money, refused to give it back, tried to hide it in secret bank account, and apparently still has an arrest warrant out for him... and the date on the court document is quite recent.

Was it pointed out to Karl Walsh on R-G yet?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2019

Don't think so, be my guest...

I'm sure that Mr. Walsh would say that it was all a mistake.
    TK is moribund and doesn't want to post anywhere public these days. I think he's cooking up something big. Or small. Or something, anyhow.

But I sure would like to watch the fireworks.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2019 edited

Perhaps it would be appropriate for Simon to drop this bomb. Do you have his email? I used to, but no longer.

I have a bit of a reputation as a wet blanket...
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: AsterixHe sounds like a shill to me.

It seems pretty obvious to me. It just sounds like a script.

However it's good to see the old Magic Magnetic Motor scam going again, they seem to have fallen out of favour of late.

Batteries have become much better. And lipo’s can be folded in any shape now.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Posted By: alsetalokinTK is moribund and doesn't want to post anywhere public these days. I think he's cooking up something big. Or small. Or something, anyhow.

But I sure would like to watch the fireworks.
    So, has TK gotten over the OU Chick?
    Are you talking about Hype Girl? I imagine that episodes like that have indeed contributed to TK's present lack of... shall we say... enthusiasm. It is however extremely hilarious to see the Usual Suspects at oh you dot com talking theoretically about something that is already sitting up there on TK's high shelf collecting dust, just waiting for the right day for a semipublic demonstration. If he ever gets out of that bed of branches and leaves, that is.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 28th 2019 edited

Oh, the IEC thing has even invaded he-cat-world. Amazing. It seems that if you swallow one type of garbage, you'll swallow anything.

(I did just drop an email to Ken LeB over at R-G. We'll see if he does anything with it)
    Even if the magnetic monopole thing were true, I can't see how that could result in a nonconservative field geometry that would allow such a motor to work.

Is it possible that all those associated names are simply being fooled, and that the thing is just a big heavy flywheel pulse motor that is driven by 56 watt pulses, and once it is up to speed can sustain a multi-kilowatt draw for long enough to impress a busy and hopeful crowd?

I sure wish they would talk about Energy in units of Joules instead of kWh. If they are adamant that the thing "produces" 25 kWh of energy before it needs to be recharged (spun up again?) -- that is a far far different thing from producing 25 kW of power continuously for years.
    3.6e6
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2019

• CommentAuthorAsterix

Yup. He died in 2014 without giving up his secret sauce.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

• CommentAuthorAsterix

In that it's a scam? Sure:

First, no physical evidence of such a car as described by Savo has ever been produced. Second, Tesla did not have a nephew named Peter Savo. Third, Tesla’s grand-nephew William Terbo has said the electric car story is a fabrication. Fourth, despite eight decades of progress in physics, no evidence of this ‘aetheric power’ has ever been detected.
    Genuine students of Nikola Tesla know that the Pierce Arrow story is a total fabrication.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 29th 2019 edited

Indeed, it wasn't a Peirce Arrow at all, but a Sheffer Stroke or perhaps a Quine Dagger.
    That "Walsh" fellow is hilarious. Don't those people realize that if the motor actually produces more energy than it takes to run it, money won't mean anything any more? He keeps offering to wager. Too bad TK isn't up to the task any more.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IaY-mIPMzw
    Ah, those were the days.

Seriously somebody should arrange a substantial wager with that shill. It's a safe bet -- in fact it probably would not even get past the definitions and conditions stage.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2019

I'm getting too old to fight stupid people. It's futile labor at best.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeMar 30th 2019

Posted By: alsetalokinSeriously somebody should arrange a substantial wager with that shill. It's a safe bet -- in fact it probably would not even get past the definitions and conditions stage.
    And you would need to escrow the cash.
    Posted By: goatcheez
    Posted By: alsetalokinSeriously somebody should arrange a substantial wager with that shill. It's a safe bet -- in fact it probably would not even get past the definitions and conditions stage.
    And you would need to escrow the cash.

One of the showpiece installations is just outside of Las Vegas, NV, isn't it? I'm pretty sure that a betting infrastructure exists that can formalize the whole affair, for a point or two.