Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2019

The next wave of electric vehicles will appear in 2020
    There are already more than a million EVs on America's roads.

Electric vehicles have been helping Americans get around for more than a hundred years. At the start of the 20th century, a third of the vehicles on the road were battery powered. Ferdinand Porsche, founder of the sports car company that still bears his name, was among the first to develop an electric vehicle, debuting the P1 in 1898. Even Henry Ford dabbled with the technology in the early 1900s. Then again, it was also his mass-produced Model T that decimated demand for EVs in the first place.
    R.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Tesla Gigafactory 1: Panasonic ready to ramp up battery production to 54 GWh

https://electrek.co/2019/12/30/tesla-gigafactory-1-panasonic-ready-ramp-up-battery-cell-production/
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2019 edited

OMG, my M3 is swollen!
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

•  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

The funny thing is that regulations force and incentivize them car maufuckers.
    So after the car's OS crashes and reboots, does it come up with menus in Mandarin?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeDec 30th 2019 edited

Coincidentally, I recently had a very interesting conversation with the CFO of a company that writes software for SIM cards that are embedded into new cars that enables them to figure out where they are and configure the localization options accordingly. You know, stuff like language, GPS maps, radio channels ... and surveillance access for local government and law enforcement agencies etc. ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Posted By: alsetalokinSo after the car's OS crashes and reboots, does it come up with menus in Mandarin?

Mandalorian.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2020

So after the car's OS crashes and reboots, does it come up with menus in Mandarin?
    This gives a new depth to the "Blue Screen of Death"
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2020

112k delivery number in Q4
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2020 edited

How has one of these not made it to this thread yet? Come on people, lighten up a bit!

Seriously though, when I saw the thread title, I thought it was about the caraoke feature. Y'all just need to get your asses into a Tesla, and just see how much fun they are.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJan 5th 2020

Talk about distracted driving...
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2020

There have been rumors or expectations for years about Apple electric cars, Google electric cars, and Samsung electric cars outside of the Samsung–Renault partnership in South Korea. Though, I don’t recall any rumors about a Sony electric car. I guess Sony is good at keeping a secret, because it just unveiled an electric car concept at CES 2020 that has shocked the world.

R.
    Tesla is at least 5 years ahead of everyone else. That lead is growing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Flying cars are the way upwards.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

WTF?
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJan 7th 2020 edited

Wipers are optional?

Does one drive electric cars in a good old CenTex frog-choking gully-washing downpour?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

IDK. But that does not look like they actually want to sell those... cars.

I would buy one, it almost exactly fits my real needs for individual transportation.
    Mine involve 100% optical stealth and antigravity