Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2021 edited

FIFY

Kewl monster!! Ogopogo?

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2021

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 14th 2021

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez

Hi Jasmine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Regalecus glesne

The King of Herrings, the giant Pacific oarfish. I find him very impressive.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2021

Posted By: goatcheezFIFY

Kewl monster!! Ogopogo?

Actually no,, but probably similar. I want to point out a few things here. The head and neck are covered with folds of skin. In the head area wrapping around from the chin to the top of the head is a double row of radially folded skin (looks like horns at the top, or ears in this image). If you looked at the face head-on the excess skin would look like the petals on a flower. The skin lower on the neck is folded more like an accordion.

I have a video shot in 2005 of the thing under a fisherman's boat. In that sequence the head and neck are stretched WAY out in front main body of the thing. So whatever the thing is it can extend and contract the neck a great deal.

Also, and it's really hard to believe, the thing has a tail with a 'pod' on the end that looks like a dinosaurs head. There are feelers and what looks like a set of pincers at the tip. Also, strangest of all, is a heavy vein-like structure that exits the side of the 'pod' (I assume symmetrically both sides) and hugs the pod and tail as it extends along it,, branching as it goes. What it is I have no idea...maybe a sense organ of some kind.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

6G antennae keep sprouting off my skull,
    sry, there's my train. The complexities of
    non-disclosure.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Can't do much with that, I'm afraid. If you took off the watermark it might make an interesting bumper sticker.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: sonoboyYou clowns should consider yourselves anointed
    I am allergic to an ointment ...
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2021

Posted By: sonoboyI have a video shot in 2005 of the thing under a fisherman's boat.
    My advice is to keep it to yourself. People will think you're insane. You wouldn't want that, would you?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2021

When I was a child (preschool,IIRC), we threw objects into the sky and photographed them with our Agfa/Kodak cameras. I had one of the better prints on display on the window of my room and of course a pair of Jehova his witnesses showed up and tried to convert me into whatever. It didn't work.

Long story, shortened: Don't.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeApr 18th 2021 edited

As ifn'd the Uniworse already enough and sufficiently forking our brains.

https://youtu.be/WA0tP-p7m40

(Nazi grammar or grammar nazi or simply wrong?)