Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2010

Name the Freetard who wrote this just last month:

Hi Anon... I am following events from afar. When I started blogging Steorn, I had hoped to offer a sober insight from someone inside the then Spud Club. After so long and with the restriction of the NDA it became evident that there was little I could put on here until the thing breaks out of its chains.

I am now committed to my own work but, for what it's worth, here is where I stand:

Steorn have some extremely capable engineers on their staff

Their attention to detail is evident and admirable

I do not discount error but find that difficult to reconcile with the people involved

I believe that they believe

Their statements are so clear and their claims have so much detailed flesh on them that they lay themselves open to legal challenge if they prove false

With the development board in the wild, we might at last get things moving beyond the walls of Steorn and the skdb

I do not have the resources to experiment but I'm impressed with what I've 'seen'

I hope that suitably qualified outsiders decide to step forward and take a close look at the board. The worst that can happen is they get to say "I told you so."

I am still cautious but - despite the odds - optimistic.

These people are no-one's fools
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

In other news Dizzy Deasy's blog has gone to the great webmaster in the sky.
    • CommentAuthorFortitudo

"These people are no-one's fools"

Quoted for posterity.

No, they are no one's fool. No fool could milk such garbage and pump investors for so long if they were fools.

"I am still cautious but - despite the odds - optimistic."

Are they optimistic about winning the lottery? Could one of you science guys compute the odds of violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics on bookies terms?

Someone should make a bet. Will Tinker and NewEditor place thier life savings on such a bet?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Fortitudo"These people are no-one's fools"

Quoted for posterity.

No, they are no one's fool. No fool could milk such garbage and pump investors for so long if they were fools.

"I am still cautious but - despite the odds - optimistic."

Are they optimistic about winning the lottery? Could one of you science guys compute the odds of violating the Second Law of Thermodynamics on bookies terms?

Someone should make a bet. Will Tinker and NewEditor place thier life savings on such a bet?
    In round numbers the odds against free energy are about: 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999:1
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Hmm..without using google..is it that Paul Story tard?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Stephen Hawking?
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

A bookie would lay odds not based on the facts, but based on the relative number of bettors on each side with a small gap in the middle for his vigorish. Based on the inclinations and character traits on either side I think the odds would be shocking. I would guess something around 300:1 against. Since most of the vig would be paid by the 1 side it would supress betting on the likely outcome and the odds may skew even worse.

So maybe I have to bet 100 to win 101, and the bookies vig is what? I don't think I'll bother; I doubt the bookie would either.
    Posted By: BigOilRepPaul Story
    Sounds exactly like him though his blog is kind of dead since February.
    • CommentAuthorFortitudo

Posted By: bloodymedia
    Posted By: BigOilRepPaul Story
    Sounds exactly like him though his blog is kind of dead since February.

HAAHAH!!! little did you know that he operates outside of time. Oh you fool!

Thanks for the laugh.
    Posted By: FortitudoHAAHAH!!! little did you know that he operates outside of time. Oh you fool!

Thanks for the laugh.
    Maybe his blog is time variant too?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2010 edited

And Deasy is gone too?

In the Epic History of Steorn (Lord of the Tards?) this will be known as The Time of the Dying Blogs
    • CommentAuthorloreman

"Stephen Hawking?"

lol
    • CommentAuthorloreman

"Lord of the Tards?"

Are you dissing the tards? Is this a tard dis?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: loreman"Lord of the Tards?"

Are you dissing the tards? Is this a tard dis?

Aaaargh! Run for the hills! Loreman's back in form.

The point, I think, is that it is rather late that finally the tards die.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Ah, must be time dilation
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: BigOilRepHmm..without using google..is it that Paul Story tard?
    You win!
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Ha!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 13th 2010 edited

Paul Freetard Story was pushing people to join the Kult Klub last February as a good way to be at the forefront of a brave new world. That was before they jumped horses yet again, dumping the eOrbomination. I wonder what he has to say about his old promotion now.

He's a crack-up. He says he wanted to offer a sober look at the goings on at Steorn. That's why he labeled his blog: "A Personal View of the Coming Revolution". Yes, there can be no doubt that he has been as impartial as double oh dimwit. There are freetards, and then there are real freetards, and then there are morons like Paul Story.
    So what are you saying...Hue Dizzy had to shut down his blog? Probably because that was the only way he could get rid of PLOL....

And Paul Story's changing his story, having a crisis of faith...

And meanwhile, not holding anything back, we are giving "re-tard" a whole new meaning....
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 14th 2010

Posted By: alsetalokinSo what are you saying...Hue Dizzy had to shut down his blog? Probably because that was the only way he could get rid of PLOL....

And Paul Story's changing his story, having a crisis of faith...

And meanwhile, not holding anything back, we are giving "re-tard" a whole new meaning....
    Dizzy Deasy's blog is down. It could be a hosting problem, but more like is he took it down. One can only speculate as to why:

* Steorn delivered 15 years ago but due to time variance Dizzy Deasy only discovered they had last night.
    * The MiB don't want the critical information posted by Dizzy Deasy or PLOL in the wild, so they shut down his blog after a year or two.
    * Dizzy Deasy got queasy when the ssOrbomination turned out to be far less than what he had wanted in free energy.
    * Someone at Dizzy Deasy's employer the ESA noticed an employee responsible for orbital mechanics professes he doesn't believe in the well-established physics necessary to perform his job.
    * Wikileaks supporters decided that Dizzy Deasy's blog supported MasterCard.
    * Our reptilian overlords tore it down as a senseless random demonstration of their power.