Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMileHigh
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011

http://dispatchesfromthefuture.com/

I may be late to the table and this may have been discussed before. It looks like a really legitimate and unbiased blog about Steorn. Anybody know the story behind this blog?

MileHigh
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

4 Years too late. You can add uninformed and unrealistic also.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditor4 Years too late. You can add uninformed and unrealistic also.
    Specifically what is he uninformed about Craigy? This quote seems to be a very nice reflection of all things Steorn:

"But the real test, the only measure that matters to anyone other than argumentative engineers, is whether the Orbo can do work. That means light a light, warm a radiator, or lift a weight — anything that actually uses more energy than the device itself started with. As far as I know, no one has claimed to build an Orbo that can do this, yet. "

Here it is 2011 and there are no working free energy machines from Steorn: Not the PM Orbominations, not the eOrbominations, and not the ssOrbominations. So, do Steorn switch to the new gravitoOrbominations in a few months, or just fold-up their tent and blow away? Because even a double oh dimwit should have figured out by now that the Steorn don't have a working free energy technology and never did.
    Wait a minute....you're telling me Steorn don't actually have a free energy technology platform? And never did?

Darn.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: alsetalokinWait a minute....you're telling me Steorn don't actually have a free energy technology platform? And never did?

Darn.
    I know that must be an incredible revelation to some like Craigy.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

For a minute I thought someone said Steorn have a working free money technology.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

The "Free" money Steorn got at the start must be almost gone by now, how much longer can this go on??
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: LakesThe "Free" money Steorn got at the start must be almost gone by now, how much longer can this go on??
    It's generally difficult to say with these things. But, they do seem to be winding down, and if they don't get their overdue CRO report in, then in about a year they will be struck-off.
    • CommentAuthorBuzz

Oh dear, does that this forum will end in a years time?
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

Posted By: BuzzOh dear, does that this forum will end in a years time?
    not at all. This is not the Steorn forum, remember?
    Platform.

Nobody ever said Steorn have a Free Energy technology for sale. They aren't in the technology business and they don't really sell anything other than a couple of testing tools, which nobody is willing to admit having bought.

They license technology PLATFORMS.

Orbo isn't a technology, it's a technology platform. A technology platform always proven to work by bespoke instrumentation, patented data adjustment knobs, talk initiative demos, and independent measuration and replification, with a liberal dose of mendacious prevarication thrown in just for lubrication. (It eases the transition of money from out the wallets of the burnoosed and flamboozled Target Audience (can anyone say "Shake Yer Bootie") into the loos of Dublin's finest dives, warming the Seanster's gullet on its way from bank to pocket to till to Guinness to piss.)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJan 2nd 2011 edited

Yep.

And today around 4,000 children will die as a result of not having access to clean drinking water.

Imagine the horror and scale of that for a moment. Let the enormity of it sink in ...

Now try to imagine what kind of vile creature would exploit that misery, and offer people living in that sort of hell false hope, all just to attempt to add the appearance of some credibility to their sordid little scam.

Disgusting.
    • CommentAuthorBuzz

I remember but its main purpose is to talk about how wrong Steorn are, what is it purpose when Steorn closes?
    Posted By: BuzzI remember but its main purpose is to talk about how wrong Steorn are, what is it purpose when Steorn closes?

To talk about how wrong Steorn were, of course.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: BuzzI remember but its main purpose is to talk about how wrong Steorn are, what is it purpose when Steorn closes?

To talk about how wrong Steorn were, of course.
    No. To facilitate my WINning in the Last Poster thread of course.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

I think if you do some analysis on forum threads, you will fine that less than half of the threads are steorn related and less than half of individual posts are steorn related.

Steorn is still a central theme, but hardly contributes much to routine posting here.
    Posted By: enginerdSteorn is still a central theme, but hardly contributes much to routine posting here.
    How could they be? Most of the time there's hardly anything to talk about concerning Steorn.
    • CommentAuthorBuzz

There's quite a few posts on this threads talking about not talking about steorn.
    Posted By: BuzzThere's quite a few posts on this threads talking about not talking about steorn.
    That could be the major topic in the next years.
    • CommentAuthorBuzz

Still hopefully, soon that might be talking about how wrong they were about Phil. and how wonderful he is.