Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2011

See what happens. They all died of blunt force trama in flight.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/40885546/ns/us_news-environment/
    • CommentAuthorBuzz
    • CommentTimeJan 3rd 2011 edited

Having tested there sonic weapons on sea creatures they have started testing them on birds.

It could have been a test to shoo birds away that had lethal results, airports would pay big bucks for an efficient working bird scarer. It may have been the air force.

Or depending on what they ate farmers may have had them eliminated before they can breed into swarms.
    So, what I gather from the article:

Lightning and hail are reasonable explanations, especially since there was bad weather in the area. BUT WAIT! MSNBC isn't satisfied with that! They could have been poisoned! Or run into a mysterious object! Or experimented on by aliens!
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Yes! It was obviously a cloaked mother ship! Here is an example if you multiply it times 5000, though in this case the space ship was clearly visible so the birdie has no excuse.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCY0ejfxeZY
    • CommentAuthorBuzz

I don't think lightening would kill them all were there any survivors? Very large hailstones might do it.
    • CommentAuthorBuzz
    • CommentTimeJan 4th 2011

Nice one.
    Caught in a strong updraft, the flock was taken to extreme altitudes where they all flash-froze to death, then plummeted like (hail)stones to the Earth, where they naturally experienced the BFT when they hit. Then the poor corpsicles thawed and were found.
    • CommentAuthorsonoboy

Naw...they obviously crashed into the side of a UFO mothership.
    • CommentAuthorBuzz

Warning the MIB's are around. My nice one was in answer to Al's updraft theory so how come I posted it before him?
    • CommentAuthorMileHigh

Foreshadowing 2012. Buy flour!
    • CommentAuthorBuzz

What happens when you run out of robot?
    I have disciplined my ship's navigator for the regrettable lapse of concentration.

Jeltz/.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeFeb 23rd 2019 edited

Posted By: alsetalokinIs Alien ‘Life’ Weirder Than We Imagine: Who Is Out There?

World Science Festival

Bump.
    Thy are nice people. Happy and generally clueless people. As are we all.
    Yep. The whole notion of "life" being defined as information processing begs the question. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? And why does that damned bird keep crossing the road anyway? I think the philosopher is cute.
    God Yes
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2019

Creationist: God made the chicken as he knew it should be.

Evolutionist: The pre-chicken laid an egg which contained a mutation resulting in the chicken.

Trumpeter: Egg, scrambled; chicken, fried.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeFeb 24th 2019

This Trumpeter seems a sensible fellow. Might he like to join the 'trap?
    He seems preoccupied with scrambled eggs and fried chicken.
    What happened to sous Vide cooking- did the air go out of that fad ?