Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthordareka1
    • CommentTimeNov 16th 2009

When you started this forum, I thought you were all losers. Now that I've been banned and followed all of you here. I realise that I'm the biggest loser :)
    I also realise that the problem with fizzx was that it wasn't the same set up as Steorn. Although done with very good intentions, the format is not that user friendly.
    Glad to be here with everyone.
    (smileys alive!)
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

Welcome Dareka1. I think you're right about Fizzx. It's a bit clunky, but it served a useful purpose. I'm glad it was there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: dareka1When you started this forum, I thought you were all losers. Now that I've been banned and followed all of you here. I realise that I'm the biggest loser :)
    I also realise that the problem with fizzx was that it wasn't the same set up as Steorn. Although done with very good intentions, the format is not that user friendly.
    Glad to be here with everyone.

Who said it can't be both ? We are loser, and you realized you are one too. Welcome to the loser club ;).
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

I'm proud to be a steorn loser.