Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorMileHigh
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2011 edited

Okay its been very difficult to get the source principle into a measurable quantifiable unit that the developers can all access at this time (may change in future ) The idea is to get a CONFIGURATION that we can all agree upon. There has recently been a newer version (cannot go into details) that was specifically created so that developers could do experiments with primitive equipment and help get he ball rolling.

This is a heat out put. So this is what every one is "wrestling at" ATM, this may be the final version for the developers to evaluate Steorn's principle, there are a lot of loyal people there trying to help them.

There MAY be a heater come out of the Orbo, i said MAY, cant go onto any more details, that was the big news. So now we have the SS board and another configuration to wrestle with, will try and get components for the new one, we still dont have our final coil info for our board at this time, but only because the versions are being optimized and tested, so its still being tested guys

What a scenario yes i know i feel for all too. Steorn are still doing their best to help get it done for all, so are the developers. So lets just give them a chance for now . My money is on Clanzer to get some thing working before us, he is concentrating on PM side, we are working on the latest ones

If we had a centralized hub where developers could come and work on it with the talent we have in the field like Peter/Aaron and others we would have this sorted sooner, we have developers all around the world so its a little complex trying to get to the bottom of what they have but we will make sure we are THOROUGH .

We do need a research center , that's why Panacea has said this YEARS ago, dont take my word for it

George Wiseman talks about his castle
    GREER about an R and D lab
    Decker
    Alek

And more. All agree we need a unified place where we can be independent evidence based and non profit. But also get real time progress. Hope to have some SS board news in the next few weeks guys, working as hard as they will let us

Bla bla bla...
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2011

The fantasies of true believers are simply amazing. Steorn have fucked these guys over so many times, and they still belly up to Steorn's door step bent over with their trousers around their ankles begging for more.

Are these clowns saying that they have "official" OEDU boards from Steorn now, or are they working with boards of their own design that Steorn can disclaim?
    Well, I am on the edge of my seat.
    Yawn.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Thanks Mile I hope it pans out for though I doubt it but if somebody didn't try none of us would have been born.
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

> The idea is to get a CONFIGURATION that we can all agree upon

Isn't that what they paid their 419 for?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: cwatters> The idea is to get a CONFIGURATION that we can all agree upon

Isn't that what they paid their 419 for?
    No! It is what they are paying their 419 per annum for!
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

SKDB membership renewal time approacheth!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: BarguastSKDB membership renewal time approacheth!
    Does the renewal include the OEDU boards that the Kult Klubbers didn't get in the first year? I am still laughing at the Michael Daly e-mail inviting all to Steorn's "Proving Overunity" disaster at Waterways 30 January, 2010:

Orbo Technology Update

The Final Demo:
    Proving Overunity

Steorn is pleased to announce that the final pre-launch demonstration of its Orbo technology, “Proving Overunity” will take place at 1600 GMT on Saturday January 30th.

Steorn invites you to view the demonstration streamed live at www.steorn.com or attend in person at the Waterways Ireland Visitor Centre, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 4, Ireland.

Directions: http://www.steorn.com/demo/

Description:

Sean McCarthy, CEO of Steorn, will demonstrate and prove that Orbo is an overunity technology.

Who should attend:

Anyone interested in understanding Orbo Technology or taking up an Orbo Technology Developer License.

Ends
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Well, that sure settled it once and for all, with oil companies going bust, and NewsBoy gleefully rubbing our noses in it, while dancing his Hitler style victory jig.
    How will us poor pseudo-skeptics survive?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: DerrickAWell, that sure settled it once and for all, with oil companies going bust, and NewsBoy gleefully rubbing our noses in it, while dancing his Hitler style victory jig.
    With the stock market going back up, I'm putting in my application to work at F.A.K.E.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

But Josh, Defkalion Green Technologies of Athens really needs you... (for starters, their web site needs a little TLC).
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: DerrickAWell, that sure settled it once and for all, with oil companies going bust, and NewsBoy gleefully rubbing our noses in it, while dancing his Hitler style victory jig.

Let's ask Babcat for advice:

• CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: DerrickABut Josh, Defkalion Green Technologies of Athens really needs you... (for starters, their web site needs a little TLC).
    Oh I can't work for them. The MiB's are due to hit their facilities any day now.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast
    • CommentTimeFeb 16th 2011 edited

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: BarguastSKDB membership renewal time approacheth!
    Does the renewal include the OEDU boards that the Kult Klubbers didn't get in the first year?
    I'm fairly sure that Steorn haven't accepted anyone into the SKDB since the OEDU (OEDS!) announcement. I'd be curious to know when the last (or perhaps first?) paying member was accepted.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: joshsOh I can't work for them. The MiB's are due to hit their facilities any day now.

What's taking them so long? The hit order was placed over a week ago by the Supreme Council of Reptilian Overlord Tactical Ulterior Motives (S.C.R.O.T.U.M). They expect their orders to be taken seriously, and won't be pleased by the delay.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: DerrickA
    Posted By: joshsOh I can't work for them. The MiB's are due to hit their facilities any day now.

What's taking them so long? The hit order was placed over a week ago by the Supreme Council of Reptilian Overlord Tactical Ulterior Motives (S.C.R.O.T.U.M). They expect their orders to be taken seriously, and won't be pleased by the delay.
    There was a big sale on sunglasses and black suits at The Men's Wearhouse.