Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthornoncents
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2011

I can't take it anymore. These people including Mr.Dizzy are batshit crazy. Longtime skdb member. Nuts, all of them.
    Posted By: noncentsI can't take it anymore. These people including Mr.Dizzy are batshit crazy. Longtime skdb member. Nuts, all of them.
    What insanity is being put forward this time? I could use a laugh.
    • CommentAuthornoncents

Posted By: evolvealready
    Posted By: noncentsI can't take it anymore. These people including Mr.Dizzy are batshit crazy. Longtime skdb member. Nuts, all of them.
    What insanity is being put forward this time? I could use a laugh.

Oh, for fucks sake, it's just the totality of all the ridiculous bullshit we've been subjected to. And now with Deasy's N3 lego mind fuck it's just too much. Yeah I'm drunk, but not that drunk. People, for gods sake, what will it take?
    I hear ya, but sometimes we just have to laugh.
    • CommentAuthornoncents

It's hard not to. Or just cry a little. For humanity.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeFeb 17th 2011 edited

"Good, I can feel your anger."
    • CommentAuthornoncents

But, but, I had such high hopes. Boy, I'm an idiot. I'll never be able to live this down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

It's pretty fucked up, ain't it?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

I was just asking myself: "How much would you pay for a full SKDB Membership, just for the entertainment?"
    The answer is €4.19.
    I think Steorn could sell a lot of SKDB-viewer apps on Apples App Store/Googles Android Store for [$€₤]4.19.
    • CommentAuthornoncents

Posted By: legendreIt's pretty fucked up, ain't it?

Tis, tain't it?
    The gall.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2011 edited

Posted By: noncents

Tis, tain't it?
    The gall.

Something like that.

But back to your original point - I've felt for a while now that there's some genuine insanity going on in that place. The nuttiness is just too hard to miss.. And while I won't name any names, the whole N3 thing is just plain fucking embarrassing. Newton stood tall & proud for hundreds of years, and it took like likes of Albert Fucking Einstein to point out certain errors in his ways.

Now we have some whackaninny with wheels & strings who thinks that that old Sir I got it wrong. Doesn't it make you want to beat your brains in with a lump of lead? LoL!
    • CommentAuthornoncents
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2011

I'm glad his employer hasn't seen it.
    • CommentAuthornoncents

Or glad it's not my Satellite.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: legendre
    Posted By: noncents

Tis, tain't it?
    The gall.

Something like that.

But back to your original point - I've felt for a while now that there's some genuine insanity going on in that place. The nuttiness is just too hard to miss.. And while I won't name any names, the whole N3 thing is just plain fucking embarrassing. Newton stood tall & proud for hundreds of years, and it took like likes of Albert Fucking Einstein to point out certain errors in his ways.

Now we have some whackaninny with wheels & strings who thinks that that old Sir I got it wrong. Doesn't it make you want to beat your brains in with a lump of lead? LoL!
    In times of great stress, despite the social taboos, suicide can be an honorable and merciful option.

The catch is convincing the right bastard to commit it!

Yes, the freetard mindset is akin to people who think they can control the weather by rain dancing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Wait a minute, are you saying that rain dances don't work??
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

I'll have something more to say on that in a couple of days. Right now my prayer group is focused on clearing the gulf of oil from the BP blow-out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

lol
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: legendrelol
    Sure laugh now, but I know a scientist who says:

"I dont giva a damn if its Voodoo or God doing it, Why are incredibly intelligent Mammals....Dolfins showing up and frolicking in everay cleared waterbody he's worked on? Water is green and clear. Hey I dont't care where the results come from. You are way too hung up on looking at the science."
    • CommentAuthorscience

That makes perfect sense
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: scienceThat makes perfect sense
    Of course it does. My prayer group has been working feverishly to send enough positive waves to the Gulf to clear it for good.