Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorThicket
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2011

I'm Bill Gates, except on weekends. Then I'm Napoleon.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Not tonight Josephine.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

Posted By: noncentsI can't take it anymore. These people including Mr.Dizzy are batshit crazy. Longtime skdb member. Nuts, all of them.

Welcome back to the real world.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Thicket
    Posted By: noncentsI can't take it anymore. These people including Mr.Dizzy are batshit crazy. Longtime skdb member. Nuts, all of them.

Thicket, do you still play on the EESTOR hype board? It seems the CEO stepped down Monday. It turns out that he had a five year contract that ended Jan 31.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: BigOilRepNo, I'm steornman

No, I'm the steornman, and so is my wife!

Someone had to say it.
    Posted By: joshsThicket, do you still play on the EESTOR hype board? It seems the CEO stepped down Monday.

Wasn't that the CEO of Zenn Motors?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: legendre
    Posted By: BigOilRepNo, I'm steornman

No, I'm the steornman, and so is my wife!

Someone had to say it.
    I thought the Greek was. By the way, did any by chance happen to catch his name?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: joshsThicket, do you still play on the EESTOR hype board? It seems the CEO stepped down Monday.

Wasn't that the CEO of Zenn Motors?
    Yes, sorry for the misleading text. That hype board was all about promoting the bull shit golf cart company: Zenn motor's public stock. As of a year ago the company doesn't do anything at all but wait for EESTOR to reveal the miracle devices they were supposed to deliver no problem in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 ... The tune should sound familiar.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

Ian Clifford "stepped down" as CEO of Zenn Motors on Valentine’s day. Brian Cott was promoted from COO to CEO. Ian remains as the vice chairman of the board of directors of Zenn.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeFeb 18th 2011 edited

Posted By: joshsI thought the Greek was. By the way, did any by chance happen to catch his name?

No, and he's not even Greek...
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

About Zenn/EEStor -- maybe companies with artificially doubled letters in their name are doomed from the start:

http://gigaom.com/cleantech/zenn-ceo-eestor-champion-steps-down/
    Posted By: Crastneythere's only ever been one steornman, and I'm amazed you lot haven't figured out who it is...

but don't let Occams Razor get in the way of a good conspiracy

No one cares here, but for fucks sake tell Craig.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: Thicket

Thicket, do you still play on the EESTOR hype board? It seems the CEO stepped down Monday. It turns out that he had a five year contract that ended Jan 31.

Yup. I still play on the EEStory website. Ian Clifford stepping down is not a surprise. It's been clear for over a year that Cott was running the company. Clifford was just a figurehead. Zenn's only chance is for Cott to drop the EESU nonsense and focus on something real. He's unlikely to succeed because they're running out of money. Clifford has no background to running a company. Cott does.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeFeb 19th 2011

Posted By: korkskrewIan Clifford "stepped down" as CEO of Zenn Motors on Valentine’s day. Brian Cott was promoted from COO to CEO. Ian remains as the vice chairman of the board of directors of Zenn.
    So now he is vice-chairman of the board for a company that went from selling golf carts to waiting for Godot.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: joshsI thought the Greek was. By the way, did any by chance happen to catch his name?

No, and he's not even Greek...
    But blessed are the Greek. Just no one seemed to get his name.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

At the moment, the below item is the only return I get from any link to the EEstory.com web site.

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: maryyugoAt the moment, the below item is the only return I get from any link to the EEstory.com web site.

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
    Please try again later.

Hmm. I think you should try to view the page later because it is not avaliable right now.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Yah. Woiks now. Tanks. Silly as ever, isn't it? Speaking of silly, what's Dizzy up to these days?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: maryyugoYah. Woiks now. Tanks. Silly as ever, isn't it? Speaking of silly, what's Dizzy up to these days?
    Up his own rectum as usual presumably. No new threads and his latest comment about Steorn included the word: "soon".