Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2019

Did they mention charging the battery? They're still not up.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2019 edited

TK posted this:
    (I have this cartoon running in my head that looks like this: MrD and MrM and a few other Smiling Faces are frantically trying to get Crystal to run a 100 watt light bulb for the demonstration. But she keeps stalling out or the Z-drive keeps slipping. They lubricate, install a fresh BYB, change bearings, adjust the Zee-Drive but it _still_ won't power a load for more than a few seconds. The rest of the mob are looking more and more askance at MrD, while he scrambles units of power and energy and misplaces decimal points and waves papers full of equations around shouting "I am Engineer! Here is the proof it works! Give me more WD-40!")

2250 and still not up.

Looks like it's gonna be a long night at IEC.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Have patience. Perpetual motion isn't easy.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Or anything else, really
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 30th 2019 edited

Enginerd's Dictum
    Man Bitten By Rabid Bat Hiding In His iPad
    https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/29/man-bitten-rabid-bat-hiding-ipad/

Always an issue at this time of year
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJun 10th 2019

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2019 edited

I declare today to be Ill-Fitting Shirt Day?

I’m not sure which one of the three of them is the worst ...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2019

The reptile. He's badass.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2019 edited

For the rest of us, the moon will always be a flat, two-dimensional coin of light in the darkness. Collins and the other Apollo astronauts experienced it as it truly is, a ball suspended in nothingness, curved by light and shadow. And then there’s the far side, eternally hidden from view. In his book, Collins’s description of the other side of the moon, shrouded in darkness, is lovely and infuriating at the same time because, hard as we try, we can’t fathom the view: “Outside my window I can see stars—and that is all. Where I know the moon to be, there is simply a black void; the moon’s presence is defined solely by the absence of stars.”
    https://amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/594238/
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeJul 18th 2019 edited

Hmmm.... of course the Apollo missions were at Luna during the Earth-facing side's morning, just after sunrise in fact. So the far side would of course be experiencing darkness... but it won't last.
    Alabama Anti-gravity coming atcha!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIRA6SgIyz4
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeAug 3rd 2019

Cool tuque bro!
    Items Discussed:
    Searle Generator, Assymetric Capacitor, Nikola Tesla's Space Drive, Warp Drive, Alcubierre Drive, Ning Li and Doug Torr AC Gravity, Morningstar Applied Physics, Paul Murrand, John Brandenburg, Boeing Phantomworks, TR3B, Black Triangle, Alien Reproduction Vehicle, What happened to Ning Li, Woodward Effect, Mach Effect, Generating Electricity with Antigravity, Poher, Quantum Black Holes, Superconductors, Gravity Waves, Ning Li, Funding Antigravity Research, Angel Investors, Black Budget, Generating Electricity with Antigravity, Private Funded Research Institure, Gravity Waves, Gravity Wave Transducers, Random Billionaires, Properties of Space
    (sic)

Yes, but whatever happened to Ning Li? And why do I recognize so many names and projects in there?
    And where's my random billionaire, anyhow?
    I bet you could smell the insanity in that room.
    Sure, but can any of them really explain why Ivory Soap floats?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

You can make soap from ivory?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

I know--I was being flippant. Got a 3-pack of Ivory bar soap in my cupboard.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 7th 2019