Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2011 edited

Philica

HELP does this mean that a zero point energy machine is possible?

Fig.9: This very simple setup of an EMDR-converter already allows the powerful conversion of ZPE-energy into classical electrical and classical mechanical energy. Its differential equation system was formulated and solved as explained on the following pages, together with the results describing the behaviour of this ZPE-motor.

Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations
    Please learn what zero point energy really is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zero-point_energy
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2011

n order to convert ZPE-energy, the EMDR-motor must have a positive "beneficial phase-shift", of which the ideal case is shown in figure 20, representing a phase-shift of 45°. For it is not possible to maintain this phase-shift only by electrical means, mechanical power extraction from the shaft is absolutely necessary. This means that the rotating axis of the permanent magnet has to be loaded permanently with some mechanical torque, in order to maintain the requested "beneficial phase-shift".

With regard to this aspect, our ZPE-motor shows completely different behaviour than a classical electrical motor. If we for instance decide to use good bearings in order to minimise friction and to avoid mechanical load to the shaft, we will even not be able to get any electrical power of the engine. But already if we begin to enhance mechanical friction in the bearings, this would help to enhance the amount of electrical power which can be extracted.

Of course, the application of bad bearings with much friction is not, what we recommend. Preferable is the well-controlled extraction of beneficial mechanical power from the rotating shaft. In the ideal case, we could have some active control, to influence the mechanical power extraction in such a way, that the "beneficial phase-shift" will always be regulated most close to its optimum value of 45°. This would allow long-term stable operation of the EMDR-motor with a maximum of extracted energy. This regulation can be constructed with regard to the angular velocity, or with regard to the phase shift. If we decide to choose the first alternative, we can define an "upper-level" and the "lower-level" for the angular velocity, and as soon as the rotating magnet becomes faster than the “upper-level”, the amount of the power being extracted can be enhanced. Analogously, the amount of power being extracted can be reduced, as soon as the angular velocity becomes slower than the "lower-level". This is the basic idea on which the following chapter 6 is constructed.

HUH?
    Oh, now I see, it's Mr. Turtur from Germany.
    I don't know what happened to him but he is some kind of - well -wrong in a very steornish way.
    He is convinced that he has built a perpetuum mobile that does not need any extermal energy but failed to recognise that his high voltage power supply requires some.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Information about this Article
    This Article has not yet been peer-reviewed
    This Article was published on 3rd April, 2011 at 07:34:00 and has been viewed 319 times.

This Article has not yet been peer-reviewed. Good luck with that.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

The rotation of the magnet induces a voltage in the coil which charges the capacitor. By the time the cap is charged and begins to discharge back into the coil, the magnet has moved along to the point where it is now pushed by the coil. If you don't apply some drag to the rotation of the magnet, it simply stops, since it attains equal phase velocity with the ringdown of the cap in the coil and nothing else happens. But if you keep the magnet from speeding up to that velocity, by adding mechanical drag, like putting a generator on it, it will keep going as it tries to "chase its tail" around the ringdown phase, continually charging from the rotation, and rotating from the discharging.
    Simple enough, and the math that Turtur has "discovered" proves that this simple system will work.

And I'm laughing so hard my coffee and brandy are spontaneously separating in my cup.
    Interview with Dr. Turtur.

(not)
    •  
      CommentAuthorbloodymedia

That's what most people's coffee and brandy do when they read Turtur's descriptions. I really don't know what is wrong with him.

"The experimental setup is far away from professional standards..." is what one of his peer reviewers said about one of the last experiments.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Talking of idiot ideas...what happening to PJH?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

This is a major breakthrough. Combined with the Kinetica Orbo's bad bearings, it should be revolutionary. Why oh why aren't the Goto Guys on this like bears on a carcass?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: TrimPhilica

HELP does this mean that a zero point energy machine is possible?

Fig.9: This very simple setup of an EMDR-converter already allows the powerful conversion of ZPE-energy into classical electrical and classical mechanical energy. Its differential equation system was formulated and solved as explained on the following pages, together with the results describing the behaviour of this ZPE-motor.

Construction guidelines for a ZPE-Converter on the basis of realistic DFEM-Computations
    More importantly learn the basis of FEM and its limitations.

ETA: This guy Turtur is a nut.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: maryyugoThis is a major breakthrough. Combined with the Kinetica Orbo's bad bearings, it should be revolutionary. Why oh why aren't the Goto Guys on this like bears on a carcass?

Because, they are too busy enjoying their soup of the day:

•  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

I have to wonder how much Sean is "earning" this year. And in other non-news, except for NewsWoo's message string about his "social" network, the newest post on KDB light is 2 weeks. Goto Guys indeed.
    • CommentAuthorLakes
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2011

"Been there, Done that" Guys, more like...
    •  
      CommentAuthormisterfish
    • CommentTimeApr 5th 2011

But not yet the ' been there, got done fer that ' Guys...............
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq
    • CommentTimeSep 4th 2021

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Nude YouTube link warning.
    Here's their arXiv preprint
    https://arxiv.org/abs/2101.03085

There are 2 further PDF links to related papers by the same author if anyone's interested
    •  
      CommentAuthorping1400

Just build a working battery and stop discussing implications before you did that.
    And until then, back to your cave!
    Fully agree.

Although I'm not through reading all the papers yet, so far I've seen no attempts to demonstrate real power extraction from the device.

For example (back me up here Asterix) were the device to exhibit infinite series source resistance, you're SOL at extracting any real power.