Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2011 edited

Well, thank you for your kind suggestion that my English is holy now...

In Dutch "England" is "Engeland", which means "Land of angels" or "messengers."

I like to think that "Anglo" is related to the Greek "angelos": "messenger, envoy, one that announces."
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=angel

Just a fantasy.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2011

Very long;read it anyway, and it was the same farrago of Mexican moonshine that got us all stirred up in the first place. Please- no more suppressed secret energy generators that you can't produce. And while we're at it, no more Millennial New-Age Awakenings. I'm afraid Loonyman might explode, though he's doing well recently on the BIPS regimen.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: LodewijkWell, thank you for your kind suggestion that my English is holy now...

In Dutch "England" is "Engeland", which means "Land of angels" or "messengers."

I like to think that "Anglo" is related to the Greek "angelos": "messenger, envoy, one that announces."
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=angel

Just a fantasy.

Absolutely a fantasy. The true etymology is "angle", as in one who figures them all out and works the best one.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: AngusVery long;read it anyway, and it was the same farrago of Mexican moonshine that got us all stirred up in the first place. Please- no more suppressed secret energy generators that you can't produce. And while we're at it, no more Millennial New-Age Awakenings. I'm afraid Loonyman might explode, though he's doing well recently on the BIPS regimen.
    Is Lodewhack promoting his buddy's imaginary free energy technology again?
    Posted By: joshsIs Lodewhack promoting his buddy's imaginary free energy technology again?

I really hate reruns.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

Yes. The best part of this recent story is the notion that Seiman's is using some exceptional energy saving circuit at one of their facilities but has never implemented at any of their other world-wide locations. Or if they are using it everywhere, that the many technical employees that leave Seimans every year have never implemented the technology elsewhere or become famous messianic consultants.

I am not surprised that Seimans ask that their name not be used by this guy.

And finally, in the whole notion of innocent until proven guilty. The concept has a legal and an ethical dimension. The legal one is fairly obivous. The ethical one only makes any sense in situations where my opinion affects others. If I decided to try to warn off steorn investors, then I would have an ethical responsibility to have some evidence. But since doing nothing has an effect also, my evidence doesn't need to prove anything. I would only need to believe that the balance of evidence favors warning people so they won't be hurt.

A strict policy of "innocent until PROVEN guilty" will lead one to many poor decisions that allow many people to come to harm when that harm could easily have been prevented.

My opinion about steorn is irrelevent. I am slightly guilty, not in my conviction that they are fraudsters, but in my failure to see if I can protect others from loss by simple action.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: joshsIs Lodewhack promoting his buddy's imaginary free energy technology again?

I really hate reruns.

I was explaining to tinker that my friend's magnetic bearings and his Hortong are two different inventions.

Maybe just as well b.t.w. that you did not accept my invitation to come and see me in Amsterdam to help me with some technical details as I was translating the patent application for Hortong from Spanish to English. Otherwise I might have put them on the Internet. I thought that my friend could do nothing with Hortong anyway. But now I realize he could have put them online himself if he had wanted to, or asked me to do it. As he asked me to put that video on YouTube about a year ago, which I still have not done, partly because of lack of know how, but mostly due to laziness.

Of course you would have known all the exact details of the diagrams and the description of the invention... but destiny prevented that from happening by making you feel so distrusting. All for good reasons I now understand.

I was a bit paranoid myself in those days, reason why I posted that I only found the video and not also the detailed patent application for Hortong. Now I feel more relaxed about the whole thing, and don't think about it anymore, except for now. But I'll forget it again. The inventor is still alive, and so is his colleague -Mauricio- who designed the microcircuit for Hortong based on the discrete parts prototypes and descriptions. So it's none of my business, and I really have other interests, which everyone here is more than a bit aware of, and not entirely thrilled with.

Oh well... : D
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

enginerd,

I was in very friendly contact with the Mexican director of Siemens' plant in Guadalajara, who ordered 3 of the devices for saving electricity, just to test them. In Mexico by law 51% of the ownership has to be in Mexican hands, so foreign companies only have 49% of the action. That's why the director was Mexican, and the sub-director a German, Siemens being a German company.

Right after that I left my friends to retreat again to the indigenous mountain village to continue with my spiritual quest. I had no idea if anything came from my contacting Siemens until years later when I spoke to the inventor -Aureliano- again, and he told me Siemens were using the electricity saving devices on all they equipment in their plant.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

Thanks lodeman. I am one of the people here who really enjoy your participation in the forum.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: enginerdYes. The best part of this recent story is the notion that Seiman's is using some exceptional energy saving circuit at one of their facilities but has never implemented at any of their other world-wide locations. Or if they are using it everywhere, that the many technical employees that leave Seimans every year have never implemented the technology elsewhere or become famous messianic consultants.

I am not surprised that Seimans ask that their name not be used by this guy.

And finally, in the whole notion of innocent until proven guilty. The concept has a legal and an ethical dimension. The legal one is fairly obivous. The ethical one only makes any sense in situations where my opinion affects others. If I decided to try to warn off steorn investors, then I would have an ethical responsibility to have some evidence. But since doing nothing has an effect also, my evidence doesn't need to prove anything. I would only need to believe that the balance of evidence favors warning people so they won't be hurt.

A strict policy of "innocent until PROVEN guilty" will lead one to many poor decisions that allow many people to come to harm when that harm could easily have been prevented.

My opinion about steorn is irrelevent. I am slightly guilty, not in my conviction that they are fraudsters, but in my failure to see if I can protect others from loss by simple action.
    I see, so it is the same old, same old scam promotion for our in character / out of character lodewhack.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: enginerdThanks lodeman. I am one of the people here who really enjoy your participation in the forum.

You're very welcome. Thank you.
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

@josh
    I don't think you can call it "promotion" (what the lodeman does with his narrative).
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Sure I can as I just did. I could also call it pointless slobbering as it was the last time I looked. Due to the bliss that is BIPS it has been awhile since I did.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Lodewijk is, once again, Load-a-whack. But just in case he isn't 100% logic-immune, I'll point out that oil companies can't and don't prevent fuel-saving inventions. If they did, the Tesla, the Chevy Volt, the Nissan Leaf, and the ever popular over a million units produced Prius would never have been marketed. And it's also fleetingly noteworthy that those illustrious magnetic bearings Steorn used made absolutely no difference to their fraudulent and incompetent attempt to demo a silly machine that was anything but overunity and was, in fact, driven by the largest and most powerful rechargeable D battery on the market at the time.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: enginerd@josh
    I don't think you can call it "promotion" (what the lodeman does with his narrative).

I am not selling anything, as there is not much for sale as far as I know anyway, if anything at all . My friends are not the greatest businessmen... and the inventor spends all his time in his lab.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: maryyugoLodewijk is, once again, Load-a-whack. But just in case he isn't 100% logic-immune, I'll point out that oil companies can't and don't prevent fuel-saving inventions. If they did, the Tesla, the Chevy Volt, the Nissan Leaf, and the ever popular over a million units produced Prius would never have been marketed. And it's also fleetingly noteworthy that those illustrious magnetic bearings Steorn used made absolutely no difference to their fraudulent and incompetent attempt to demo a silly machine that was anything but overunity and was, in fact, driven by the largest and most powerful rechargeable D battery on the market at the time.

The reason those cars are allowed is that their fuel -electricity- still is mostly generated from burning oil...

And you're right that the magnetic bearings make no difference -or should make no difference- to Orbo working as a over-unity device or not. But I only brought them up because my friend distrusted Steorn due to the way they reacted to my suggestion they use the bearings my friend can produce, and did not thank me for the suggestion. But I don't blame Steorn; that's business, if my suggestion has anything to do with it, which I don't know and don't care about anyway... : D
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

PS:
    I have nothing against the oil companies. They are run by people after all, and I don't have anything against people. Especially not since I know Who they really are regardless of their human disguise. Even thought if I told them they would call me nuts. But that will not continue forever, as an awakening is increasingly occurring.

Here is a website with many who are already experiencing that. One of the most radical probably being Steven Norquist, who says that nothing exists but this universe and its forms, without there being any self. He talks about that in a video here:
    NeverNotHere

I am reading Norquist's book now which I received a few days ago. Here is a promo-video clip for it:
    Haunted Universe

I prefer Mooji and Gina Lake- also on the NeverNotHere site, but different strokes for different folks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Lodewijknothing exists but this universe

Wow! That's deep!

Or do I mean tautological?
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Well, I think I said it before, so I'll say it again here.

I have an "in", as some of you know, with an organization that is very interested in furthering the research and development of any systems that offer performance like that claimed for the Hortong device. This organization is able to supply funding, technical assistance, and laboratory facilities with literally no strings attached, information protected by ironclad NDAs, all of that -- to applicants who have a GENUINE system that ACTUALLY looks like it might be worthwhile. Unfortunately so far none of the systems submitted (and researched and funded for a time) have panned out, but not for lack of genuine trying to make them work.
    I am not talking specifically about EarthTech International, but they could conceivably become involved in testing a submitted system, as they were with Steorn in the early days, to determine if there is enough happening to justify going further.

So.... I'm calling the bluff. Don Lode, if you are still in touch with any of the principals involved in the Hortong device, let me know, let them know, and perhaps we can make this remarkable device come "out of the closet" with no danger to the inventor.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

The reason those cars are allowed is that their fuel -electricity- still is mostly generated from burning oil...
    Not in the US. Here, the main source of energy for generating electricity is coal. Oil is way down the list. Oil companies have absolutely no influence on alternative energy. They have not tried nor succeeded in suppressing wind farms, solar, geothermal, coal-fired plants or anything else. And they don't need to. Americans love their large SUV's and drive long distances, often in slow and heavy traffic and they move huge amounts of cargo. That, currently, requires so much gasoline and diesel that oil companies don't need any conspiracies to stay obscenely rich.

Nuclear energy has managed to screw itself which is why it's not more popular. But hey, if you're paranoid long enough, you may actually encounter someone or something that's out to get you.