Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeApr 25th 2015

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleWell considering the CIA is disallowed legally from operating on American soil this is interesting.

According to this it's also bogus..

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/nov/09/sick-prisoners-handcuffing-terminally-ill?CMP=share_btn_fb
    • CommentAuthorthehard
    • CommentTimeApr 26th 2015

Some people have no problem lying, even when on their deathbed
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanSome people have no problem lying, even when on their deathbed
    Seems like a pretty good time/place to do some good lying to me.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanSome people have no problem lying, even when on their deathbed

The old 'I buried this treasure' story. Great way to wind up those who are more interested in your money than your wellbeing
    Posted By: thehardOh, no, he didn't.

Snopes owners aren't all that qualified. What's this one saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGhAFMVunE
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: korkskrew
    Seems like a pretty good time/place to do some good lying to me.
    Seconded!
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2015

Posted By: tinker

The old 'I buried this treasure' story. Great way to wind up those who are more interested in your money than your wellbeing
    How else are you going to have fun after you're dead?
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak
    • CommentTimeApr 27th 2015 edited

Could become an interesting art form. Deathbed probably-fake-but-plausible confessions, involving famous people and/or government conspiracies. And murder.

Maybe there could be a prize.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

But the poor dying chap in the photo is not the one who was lying.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

That does make it more complicated.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

DSM-6 might start a category for "Terminal Lying by Proxy".
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Posted By: magic moment
    Posted By: thehardOh, no, he didn't.

Snopes owners aren't all that qualified. What's this one saying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNGhAFMVunE

Holy shit, MaMo, that's my favorite Spanish conspiracy theorist!

Note that he has hundreds of videos. According to him, every single conspiracy you may ever hear is true. His main claim and area of research is some giants trapped in stones in Spain.

Video digest:

-Truth will always come out (biblical quote)
    -Jesus is the best prophet of the planet
    -recap of the news article.
    -Monroe was a kinda whore, slept with everybody
    -Kennedy told her that aliens control the world since ancient Egypt, a state secret
    -Aliens created religions and satanic sects in order to fool us.
    -Aliens reached a deal with the US to let them control the world with their technology, as they didn't want to control humans directly.
    -But little did he know that he was being listened to when he slept with her, just like our queen's sister, who "apparently" killed herself a few years ago (that's true)
    -Queens sister died because she was the confident of the queen and told her about the child sacrifices and other abhorrent acts commited by the most powerful people in the world, all of who belong to a satanic sect.
    -The aliens also fooled Hitler, so Kennedy wasn't so sure about dealing with them.
    -Kennedy wanted to tell the public, but the Pope and the CIA warned him against that. The CIA was more serious about it.
    -The magic bullet came from an UFO. The aliens also killed his brother, who knew the truth as well. No word about a magic bullet in the kitchen killing.
    -Some thoughts about how the aliens aren't really helping, considering the demise of their former allies.
    -Hitler, Eva Braun and company fled to Argentina thanks to Vatican's help.
    -Hitler died in 1986
    -Don't expect America to end up better than WW2 Germany
    -Aliens come here to steal our gold and kill people.
    -There's an alien spaceport under Stonehenge, those rocks are artificial.
    -This guy is banned from the media because he is dangerous, but he is somehow protected and powerful people or aliens can't kill him
    -The lost Ark is in Spain and he has found it.
    -He ends by suggesting that Jesus was only on Earth for 3,5 years. No word about his relationship with other aliens, but he respects him.
    -The truth will set you free quote.
    •  
      CommentAuthoroak

Are you suggesting any of those are NOT true?
    •  
      CommentAuthormagic moment

Indeed. This confirms years of my personal research. Genius!

Anything about the banking industry and the reptilians?
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Posted By: oakAre you suggesting any of those are NOT true?

I'm only suggesting that he is a bit boring.

You may find it amusing because it's your first time. But he repeats most things in every video. He says he has proof for everything, but he never shows it!

From his point of view, the only way to show legitimat claims of this kind is by going to a certain TV show here. He tried to do it but they probably thought he was a bit too much crazy for them. But he has a point here, lots of crazy people have appeared on that show.
    Are you sure he's not a USAn in disguise?
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Nope: in other videos he claims the other most proper way get everybody to know all this would be through a weekly show on public TV.
    • CommentAuthorthehard

Posted By: magic momentAnything about the banking industry and the reptilians?

ABSOLUTELY. I missed the quick reptilian reference. Just a brief mention. Please don't think I'm with "them" and trying to hide the facts.

In other videos he told how the satanic sect got time travel technology from aliens so the current banking system was established through cheating in bets and stocks.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanAre you sure he's not a USAn in disguise?

Don't be chauvinistic. The USA doesn't have a monopoly on batshit crazy.