Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorjohnq
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2016

Out of duck fat?
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2016 edited

Posted By: johnqOut of duck fat?

Yup. Don't eat duck much these days, though I like the stuff. Dark meat chicken fat works just as well.
    Astronaut Urine Beer

Space never tasted so good
    Pork ribs in BBQ sauce with creamy spinach. Interesting combo I'd never tried before.
    Andrew's Peach Thing
    Half a can of peaches with juice
    Throw in big dollops of cottage cheese
    Add honey to taste
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2017

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I usually burn the toast. Is black bad?
    Same here. And I like to fry baked beans so they're blackened. Blackened bangers too. The tastiest part of rice pudding is the black stuff round the rim.
    • CommentAuthorAsterix

Seems to me that they said the same thing about bacon. Lessee here--nitrosamines. it was.

When I turn 90, I think I'll take up smoking and drinking to excess. With my luck, my keepers won't let me.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2017 edited

Cheaper that way. When you're 90 excess won't be very much.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJan 29th 2017

I now understand the symbolism of the Netherlands flag. At the top a band of red represents the blood of heroes shed to win the land from enemies, occupiers and the sea. At the bottom a band of blue stands for the sea itself, integral to the nation's commerce, industry and status. The white band in the middle indicates mayonnaise.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2017 edited

As the vegetable shortage worsens Spanish grocers have begun HOARDING supplies

http://heatst.com/world/severe-vegetable-shortage-deprives-europeans-of-spinach-broccoli/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4190134/As-rationing-spreads-stores-ban-online-sales.html

Yes, we have no veggies!!!

European consumers have been plunged into crisis by a vegetable shortage caused by severe weather.

thehard: How can I make my omelettes?
    No spinach?? No broccoli???!!!!
    oh the humanity!!!!
    What, the people have no broccoli? Let them eat kale !!
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2017

+3
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeFeb 4th 2017 edited

I was wandering through the deli section of a local high-end supermarket and noticed something. Nothing they had called for anyone to use teeth aggressively. Nothing really chewy or tough. Even the bagels were soft. Meat was sliced paper-thin or was of the sort that didn't require a lot of mastication.

Come to think of it, isn't much fast food made to cater to the dentally-challenged?
    • CommentAuthortinker

You obviously didn't look at the fresh meat counter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorjohnq

Posted By: Asterix Meat was sliced paper-thin or was of the sort that didn't require a lot of mastication.
    When you get my age, you can't masticate...much less have sex.
    Jerky
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Ha!