Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2011

Someone has sent me the link to this via Facebook... it looks kind of cool....

http://eclipse.slooh.com/

( One of the multitude of reasons I love Facebook!!)
    Well, that's nice, even before I look. I think I know that slooh is one of the remote telescopes; I know that the lunar eclipse isn't visible at all from North America this time (Duh... it's daytime....)..... so there should be some spectacular viewing for the European and British and Irish and Aussie moletrappers....
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeJun 15th 2011

Slooh = Canary islands.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrowler
    • CommentTimeJun 16th 2011

Posted By: alsetalokinthere should be some spectacular viewing for the European and British and Irish and Aussie moletrappers....

If it wasn't for the 10/10ths cloud cover, maybe. :(
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Where I am, in the UK, it was too cloudy to see the moon at all. The clouds to the south had a heavy red tint to them, though. I guess that's something. :/
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: BarguastWhere I am, in the UK, it was too cloudy to see the moon at all. The clouds to the south had a heavy red tint to them, though. I guess that's something. :/
    There were not too many clouds here, but moonrise must have been lower than the houses and mountains on the horizon, because I didn't see the moon at all either.
    •  
      CommentAuthorGrowler

I used this neat little gadget to plan my shoot last night - unfortunately as stated before it was a waste of time for the most part. Hopefully tonight (no eclipse, but I'm after a particular full moon-rise shot) should be better, with still close to 100% of the disc viewable.....
    Good luck!

I'm looking forward to seeing what you get.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2017

One strange way to celebrate the eclipse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcE_Xn_FQZw

Highlining During the Solar Eclipse! | Alex Mason
    • CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2018

You lot in the rest of the world (from North America) get to watch a very nice total lunar eclipse now.

Unfortunately, the moon is below the horizon for those of us in the US and Canada. However we'll get a good one on Jam 20, 2019, if the sky is clear.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

And if the ROB doesn't destroy the rational part of the universe.
    • CommentAuthorthehard

This is all I could get.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Very tough conditions! But visible. Congratulations.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgoatcheez
    • CommentTimeAug 26th 2018 edited