Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Isn't there a Constable-type dude around here to deal with that sort of thing?
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeJun 20th 2013

As you traverse
    This universe
    Don't forget
    to shave.
    Or you may bristle
    and lose your whistle
    upon the Standing Wave.
    The FLPS has the remit for Burma Shave doggerel.

We have had no complaints in the recent past about Burma Shaves. Should you wish to file a complaint, please apply down the Station between the hours of 09:30 and 10:00 on any alternate Friday.

Gus
    Sup't
    FLPS
    (The safety of your arse is our sole concern)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJun 25th 2013

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 19th 2013

Po

Researchers make new discovery about neutrinos, bringing us one step closer to perhaps solving one of the biggest mysteries.

http://phys.org/news/2013-07-discovery-neutrinos-closer-biggest-myster.html
    Posted By: TrimNS

Wormhole entanglement solves black hole paradox.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21829224.200-wormhole-entanglement-solves-black-hole-paradox.html
    What we need is a local pet black hole so we can test quantum gravity theories
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Wasn't your ex wife one good enough then?
    I hear that your venereal disease is much improved after the loss of certain organs.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

But the transplant I had from a male kangaroo works even better than the original, I can surprise a woman anally at the same time.
    •  
      CommentAuthorEndeavour
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2013

I thought you normally done that anyway and to goats as well.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 20th 2013

Well that is better than sticking your head in that elephant like you did.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 26th 2013

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 28th 2013

YT

The End of Space and Time? - Professor Robbert Dijkgraaf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDAJinQL2c0&feature=em-subs_digest-vrecs&html5=1
    We live in an extraordinarily fertile era for new and fundamental discoveries. Dark matter and dark energy are in our face, and we have no consensus on their nature. It is a situation analogous to that immediately preceding the birth of quantum mechanics - the realisation of the existence of the ultraviolet catastrophe. That problem, however, was resolved well within a decade. We are already past that deadline in our quest to discover the underlying mechanism for our current problems, even though we now know more about more. This is a much tougher problem.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2013 edited

Have we not always lived in an era in which many important and interesting questions remain unanswered? I can't quite see that now is any different from the Middle Ages. I grant that for the last 150 years or so it has been socially acceptable to look into these interesting questions, and that such has not always been the case. But it seems it may not continue to be the case in future.
    Another Lord Kelvin?
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2013

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanAnother Lord Kelvin?

No thank you, I've had breakfast.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 29th 2013

Posted By: Andrew PalfreymanAnother Lord Kelvin?

More Bubbas of every stripe.
    "No thanks: I'm trying to give them up"
    "Computers are useless. They only provide answers."
    -- Pablo Picasso