Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011

•  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

"No longer"? Were they ever?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Of course they started a forum.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011 edited

I'm just glad that the Steorn boys will get a break from their relentless efforts to get their products to market now the pressure is off.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Maybe they can finally make their wind generator.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: TrimMaybe they can finally make their wind generator.
    *sean / fart joke goes here*
    The toot heard round the world?
    • CommentAuthorblueletter
    • CommentTimeJul 15th 2011 edited

The fart heard round the world (in your best Boston accent).
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 16th 2011

Oh you are awful, I was being serious.
    I kinda miss the old forum days. I wonder if babcat has lost his virginity yet?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJul 17th 2011

He was here for a while, but didn't get a warm reception.
    Posted By: my_pen_is_stuckI kinda miss the old forum days. I wonder if babcat has lost his virginity yet?

Didn't he get fucked by Sean?
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Steorn were needed?
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

If Steorn is no longer needed, do we need Old Mark Goldes? He's sort of like "God" -- always needs money.

SPREAD THE WORD! If this might interest others you are in touch with, please tell them about it.
    At this critical moment, a very modest financial bridge - which can be an interest bearing loan - would be extremely helpful.

He's quoting other people's stuff about the E-cat and he has his own moron web site here:

http://www.aesopinstitute.org/index.html
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: maryyugoIf Steorn is no longer needed, do we need Old Mark Goldes? He's sort of like "God" -- always needs money.

SPREAD THE WORD! If this might interest others you are in touch with, please tell them about it.
    At this critical moment, a very modest financial bridge - which can be an interest bearing loan - would be extremely helpful.

He's quoting other people's stuff about the E-cat and he has his own moron web site here:

http://www.aesopinstitute.org/index.html
    Wow, he's dropped his lie about some secret organization being ready to fund both his nonsense Chop Shop Energy and it's promotional arm Mythical Moral Story Institute. Since around January he was asking for a bridge loan to cover the gap of just a "few weeks".
    Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: my_pen_is_stuckI kinda miss the old forum days. I wonder if babcat has lost his virginity yet?

Didn't he get fucked by Sean?

Mahahahaha :)
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011 edited

Anyone recall the on line facility / service that Steorn used for their videos? Any suggestions for where to stream the video should I decide it's time to jump out of a cake?

Never mind... the haze faded: it was Livestream-- and there's still their silly video there: http://www.livestream.com/steorn

Question now: is Livestream a good idea for a 24 hour live video stream to "the internet"... are they comparatively economical?
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeJul 22nd 2011

You want to jump out of a cake for a solid 24 hours?
    Are you trying to get in the Guinness book or have you just drunk to much of it?
    I seem to recall that there were "issues" around Steorn's use of LiveStream. The continuing "presence" of the steorn page, long obsolete, doesn't speak very well for them.
    Posted By: alsetalokindoesn't speak very well for them.

What does?