Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2011 edited

http://www.aesopinstitute.org/solar-threat--jobs.html

Revolutionary cheap green energy technologies are emerging. See for example the Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat) invented by Andrea Rossi, and its competitors. Demonstrated inItaly, the compact, multi-kilowatt, modules in these systems require tiny amounts of Nickel and Hydrogen as fuel.
    Entrepreneurs, including our own Chava Energy, are developing viable systems. Some claim electricity can be produced for 1c per kilowatt hour.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeAug 17th 2011

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim

When are we going to get Thorium reactors?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Soon
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Nice one.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2011

With friends like Goldes, Rossi won't need any enemas.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

If you read Goldes' statement, he doesn't actually say that he (or Chava) are developing a Rossi type device..

Read it again carefully - he's just trying to hitch a ride on Rossi's coattails.. he implies it, but that's not what he really says.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeAug 18th 2011 edited

Goldes has never said a straight line in his life. Not in his internet life anyway. He's a crook through and through. Sort of a spherical crook (a crook and a liar any way you look at it).

Looks as if he lost his tax exemption, poor fellow:

Aesop Institute is presently my personal non-profit voice. Long a 501C3 tax exempt organization, thework in energy and economics requires attempts to influence Congress and the White House.Therefore, tax exemption has been allowed to expire
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

"requires attempts to influence Congress and the White House"

/facepalm
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Just another of AEsop's fables.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Ha!
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Krivit has placed his interviews with Levi on Youtube. No time to look. It's linked here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg50585.html

Quick glance suggests: Herr Docktorr Professorr Levi ain't a hoppy man.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: legendreIf you read Goldes' statement, he doesn't actually say that he (or Chava) are developing aRossitype device..

Read it again carefully - he's just trying to hitch a ride on Rossi's coattails.. he implies it, but that's not what he really says.

Here is the quote I read:

Revolutionary cheap green energy technologies are emerging. See for example the Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat) invented by Andrea Rossi, and its competitors. Demonstrated in Italy, the compact, multi-kilowatt, modules in these systems require tiny amounts of Nickel and Hydrogen as fuel. Entrepreneurs, including our own Chava Energy are developing viable systems. Some claim electricity can be produced for 1c per kilowatt hour.

The way I parse the grammar, while the first sentence states generically "cheap green energy technologies", the second sentence changes the subject specifically to the E-Cat. The third sentence retains that subject, and the fourth states Chop Shop Energy is making a me-too. In the next paragraph, he goes on to promote his mythical magical transformers.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: maryyugoKrivit has placed his interviews with Levi on Youtube. No time to look. It's linked here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg50585.html

Quick glance suggests: Herr Docktorr Professorr Levi ain't a hoppy man.
    part 3 seem to be private ....part 4 is very interesting....about steam

thanks Mary
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

My impression of Levi from those interviews parts 1-2, 4 is sincere but deluded. He bought into the bull shit that the water was all vaporized into steam and it was downhill from there.
    •  
      CommentAuthorgenesis

Posted By: joshsMy impression of Levi from those interviews parts 1-2, 4 is sincere but deluded. He bought into the bull shit that the water was all vaporized into steam and it was downhill from there.
    whats interesting is that in part 1 and 2 he almost constantly directed everything to Focardi...otherwise fine.it also looks like he doesn't care much of what he had said in public already...

i wonder why Kirvit did not ask about the steam expansion...or probably he did ...in part 3...lol
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor
    • CommentTimeAug 19th 2011

Posted By: joshsMy impression of Levi from those interviews parts 1-2, 4 is sincere but deluded. He bought into the bull shit that the water was all vaporized into steam and it was downhill from there.

Just a shame a genius like yourself wasn't there to set all these physicists straight. World class physicists versus joshina the anonymous internet LENR expert - no competition.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Ahh, good morning Newsgirl...

All well in the world of OU and free energy I trust? Everything going according to plan? Got yaself an Orbo powered waterpump ready for the next round of Australian floods?

But, I have to give you credit, if I had been proved wrong as many times as you have over the last 5 years, I wouldnt dare show my face here, so I give you credit for having a brass neck and thick skin. Keep on rolling Craigy!
    Damn. I wasn't going to watch, but now I guess I have to. I hope my eyes don't bleed again.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: LoonymanAhh, good morning Newsgirl...

Good morning Lee, you barking mad fruitcake. I trust everything is well in the land of IKEA. Taken any nice pictures recently?