Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeApr 4th 2016

I totally agree with you about Mr. Goldes. However, just for once he is not claiming (in the post you copied) to have his own LENR reactor. He is talking about an expansion engine (think steam engine) using propane as the expansion medium. Which is possible but not especially useful, since you have to recompress the propane at some point.

All balls.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Not to mention unnecessarily dangerous, since the propane can leak out.
    Note the "is converting" as opposed to a "has converted and this is what it does". An old trick, and a SooN surrogate.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

When considering whether Goldes is a scammer, delusional or senile, I vote for all three.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I object on behalf of my senile brethren that this is a slander on the senile.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

I vaguely remember you objected to something, but I forget what due to short-term memory loss.
    Posted By: tinkerI totally agree with you about Mr. Goldes. However, just for once he is not claiming (in the post you copied) to have his own LENR reactor. He is talking about an expansion engine (think steam engine) using propane as the expansion medium. Which is possible but not especially useful, since you have to recompress the propane at some point.

All balls.
    Keep sharp! Make good decisions!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJl0MqSvtU4
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2016 edited

CHEAP GREEN ENERGY - TWO ENGINES RAN WITHOUT FUEL – THREE MORE ARE UNDERWAY! AESOP’s 24/7/365 FUEL-FREE ENGINES WILL CHANGE THE WORLD!

A fast path to replacement of fossil fuels has been born. It results from pioneering experiments by Chris Hunter. He first modified a Ford 4 cylinder engine and more recently a Kia 4 cylinder engine. Both engines ran without fuel. AESOP's improved, proprietary, modifications of conventional engines will demonstrate manufacturers can readily produce millions of engines, of all sizes, capable of spinning generators and producing power 24/7/365 without fuel. The Ford and Kia prototypes, reflecting a decade of research by Hunter, a brilliant inventor, feature closed systems. The engines are filled with Propane as a refrigerant. The propane is not consumed. Once the engine is started propane continuously cycles through a phase change from a gas to a liquid. The energy source for such engines is atmospheric heat. This untapped source of solar energy is present everywhere on earth. It far exceeds the total energy available from fossil fuels. The engines create the necessary temperature differential internally. Frost forms on the exterior.

Hunter published plans for converting gasoline engines on the web. AESOP has reproduced them at aesopinstitute.org Click on NO FUEL PISTON ENGINES and scroll down to pages 11-15 for the details. See SECOND LAW SURPRISES under MORE on the website to understand more about the breakthrough science that makes such engines possible.AESOP is converting both a Briggs & Stratton engine and a Mitsubishi V6 engine to demonstrate that engine manufacturers can quickly mass produce improved, proprietary versions, of 24/7 fuel-free engines worldwide. AESOP also is prototyping a fuel-free turbine. See: aesopinstitute.org to learn more. A WHITE PAPER about these engines is available upon request.

Independent labs will verify and validate the new science. It opens a door to new 24/7 engine designs which need no propane and can be 3-D printed, generating jobs and cheap green energy across the planet.A variation of such engines can very efficiently convert heat from LENR into electricity.

Companies developing intermittent wind and solar systems can instead utilize solar powered engines to provide 24/7/365 continuous power, both at the point of use and with groups of multi-megawatt engines, at sub-stations, eliminating the need to extend grid power to wind and solar farms.

Imagine the implications! Engines that need no fuel and can run 24/7 while producing electricity. Hybrid cars (and electric cars with small engines added) can have unlimited range and sell electricity when suitably parked. Future vehicles might pay for themselves.

The task of moving this revolutionary science and technology forward has been a financial nightmare. AESOP (and myself) have been slandered by Trolls, including numerous rants by an anonymous individual, posting some truth and numerous lies, errors and distortions. He uses several pseudonyms, posing as a fake ‘Physics Board’. My Bio and AESOP's history refutes him and is on the aesopinstitute.org website.

Recently, Ken Rauen, AESOP's Chief Technical Officer, In Association with Bill Harrington, another AESOP scientist and engineer at his Rainforest Reactor Research & Temporal Dynamics Laboratory (where he is converting the Mitsubishi V6 to run without fuel), wrote An Introduction to Temporal Wave Mechanics (TWM). This paper provides an alternative to the Standard Model. To request a copy, write to me: mark@aesopenergy.com

The part about being "slandered by Trolls" is particularly touching.

https://www.lenr-forum.com/forum/index.php/Thread/3019-Inverse-Cold-Fusion-is-News-Again-But-the-Search-for-the-Energy-Holy-Grail-Ain-t/

Note also that it runs without propane. Gets its energy the same place PJH does. Oh...
    its
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2016 edited

t-its (fixed)