Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2011

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: NewsEditor
    Posted By: QuantenInterresting thanks. I'll see how much I can contribute to JREF.

You are no different than an investor in Steorn.
    How is that Craigy? JREF promotes critical thinking and exposes scammers. Steorn are scammers.

That's it joshina, you line up and pay your $48 dollars, there's a good little sheeple.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditorRandi wants 48 dollars a month - that's 48 dollars more than Steorn ever asked for. At least they didn't sink as low as to ask their forum members for cash. Looks like the JREF is going out of business.

Ping, the accounts if you please!
    Double oh dimwit did you forget that Steorn listed the SKDB membership fee as 419 Euros? Did you forget that in 2010 they promised to deliver an OEDU ssOrbomination evaluation board as part of the membership fee. Who ever got one?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: BigOilRep*yawn*
    He's rapidly moving up on BIPS.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: QuantenInterresting thanks. I'll see how much I can contribute to JREF.

You are no different than an investor in Steorn.
    How is that Craigy? JREF promotes critical thinking and exposes scammers. Steorn are scammers.

That's it joshina, you line up and pay your $48 dollars, there's a good little sheeple.
    Double oh dimwit are you unable to answer the question? How is it that the JREF which promotes critical thinking and exposes scammers is the same as Steorn who are scammers?
    • CommentAuthorBarguast
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2011 edited

Speaking of investment scams...
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: NewsEditorRandi wants 48 dollars a month - that's 48 dollars more than Steorn ever asked for. At least they didn't sink as low as to ask their forum members for cash. Looks like the JREF is going out of business.

Double oh dimwit did you forget that Steorn listed the SKDB membership fee as 419 Euros? Did you forget that in 2010 they promised to deliver an OEDU ssOrbomination evaluation board as part of the membership fee. Who ever got one?

Randi wants 576 dollars a year compared to the 419 euros Steorn were once asking.

PS: I haven't paid a cent to Steorn in 4 years of membership, such is their generosity.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: BarguastSpeaking ofinvestment scams...

Very straight-up site. It even has a picture of the Perpetual Motion Screw.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

I heard about this investment scam the other day called a 'charity'. Apparently you give them money and, guess what - THAT'S IT. You don't get your money back, and there is no promise of ANY kind of profit. Charity; remember that word. It's the new hallmark of a scam.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Why aren't you queuing up to give Randi his $576 Angus? Call yourself a REAL-sceptic?

A hahahhhhaaaa hahaha...... I'm laughing so hard I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep.
    Under "portfolio"... showing presumably the "brands" that one will be helping to develop with one's investment..... there is the obligatory photo of Nikola Tesla, links to the usual webshites, nothing under "free energy photos", but featured prominently is the next great Free Energy Technology:

The Perpetual Motion Screw.

I mean, really.... you can't make this stuff up, it's just too futzing funny, so it must be for real.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: NewsEditorRandi wants 576 dollars a year compared to the 419 euros Steorn were once asking.
    Steorn were promising to give you the immense infinite wealth generating secret to Godlike powers of ex-nihilo creation in return for your 419 Euro. Randi is not making any false promises.

Posted By: NewsEditorPS: I haven't paid a cent to Steorn in 4 years of membership, such is their generosity.
    Well you certainly got what you paid for, unlike anyone who was stupid enough to hand over cash to them.
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

You must be easily amused. What IS funny though, is the clear double standards you display on a daily basis.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Is Double Oh Dimwit venturing out into outright fraud now?
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Like I said, you can say what you like about Steorn, but they NEVER passed round the begging bowl like Randi. That must be very humiliating for him.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Randi wants 576 dollars a year compared to the 419 euros Steorn were once asking.

PS: I haven't paid a cent to Steorn in 4 years of membership, such is their generosity.
    419 eu * $1.43/eu = $599. The dead SKDB delivered no technology despite enticing people to join on the false promise that Steorn would teach free energy secrets to those who joined. In 2010 Steorn promised OEDU boards to those who joined. What members of the SKDB ever received an OEDU from Steorn?
    FE Truth: Can you give us any news on Steorn’s African water pump project?

Sean: It’s an ongoing project. We have contracted a local engineering company to conduct water surveys and to design a one-fits-all water pump, (i.e. a water pumping system that can be used in multiple sites in Kenya) that work is ongoing, they haven’t finalized their work. Effectively what we will be providing them is the power to drive this system.

Anybody want to guess the date of that quote?

And yet, and yet.... Steorn have not "effectively", or otherwise, provided power to anyone, for anything.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditorLike I said, you can say what you like about Steorn, but they NEVER passed round the begging bowl like Randi. That must be very humiliating for him.
    ROFL! Steorn have operated on the charity of their investors scam victims for a full decade.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: NewsEditorYou must be easily amused. What IS funny though, is the clear double standards you display on a daily basis.

•  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Posted By: Duracell
    Posted By: NewsEditorYou must be easily amused. What IS funny though, is the clear double standards you display on a daily basis.

When do you think you'll be funny enough to come up with your OWN lines Durex?