Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2011

Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: NewsEditorLike I said, you can say what you like about Steorn, but they NEVER passed round the begging bowl like Randi. That must be very humiliating for him.
    ROFL! Steorn have operated on the charity of their[strike]investors[/strike]scam victimsfor a full decade.

Poor Randi. Down to his last 100 Million.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: NewsEditorWhen do you think you'll be funny enough to come up with your OWN lines Durex?

When do YOU think YOU will come up with YOUR funny lines, you... GIRL?!!

(yeah! ultimate comeback! *fist pump*)
    Craig, you really are a moron, you continue to support a scam that used the plight of Africans to advertize themselves, I do not know where your real moral's lie, but currently they seemed to lie in a cesspit.

Now why don't you put all that trolling effort into finding out what happened to the promised pumps, oh I forgot, you won't dig that deep because you fear what you will find, so much for truth!
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: NewsEditorWhy aren't you queuing up to give Randi his $576 Angus? Call yourself a REAL-sceptic?

Victims of overunity scams? Fuck 'em. Maybe if they spend all their money on shares in overunity companies they'll dwindle away and vanish from human ken. Can't stand bleeding hearts who try to set them on the path of truth. That's a reserved road just for us.
    •  
      CommentAuthorpcstru

Thanks for the link Craig, I've been looking for a good cause throw a bit of cash at.
    • CommentAuthorMorgenster
    • CommentTimeSep 1st 2011 edited

Posted By: NewsEditor
    Posted By: joshs
    Posted By: NewsEditorLike I said, you can say what you like about Steorn, but they NEVER passed round the begging bowl like Randi. That must be very humiliating for him.
    ROFL! Steorn have operated on the charity of their[strike]investors[/strike]scam victimsfor a full decade.

Poor Randi. Down to his last 100 Million.

Hey shitmonkey. How long are you going to keep avoiding the real questions? You're a retard AND a coward.

The question newseditor never answered
    Posted By: BarguastSpeaking ofinvestment scams...

So proof positive that shitmonkey now wants even more income. Not only supporting scammers but actively riding along to pluck the gullible fools who will fall for this shit. I can see why you try to keep up the act so people would think you really believe in this crap. Because if you wouldn't keep up the act you'd make yourself a target for a fraud investigation.
    This makes you not only a retard and coward, but also a criminal.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

Posted By: BigOilRep
    Posted By: Quanten

That's why I stopped answering to his baiting... I think he has got a problem. A mental one.

He certainly has some deep seated problems.

One of the largest is being a stupid Cunt...

Do you really think you are proving any sort of point beyond your own idiocy here Craigy? 'Cause if so that's another tick on the long long list of times you were wrong....
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: Loonyman'Cause if so that's another tick on the long long list of times you were wrong....

Maybe he's collecting them all?

ETA: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. 'This is where my house is'.
    •  
      CommentAuthorVylasni

Posted By: BigOilRepCan we just ban him?

The clown bot was amusing for a bit, now it's essentially just spam.

Yeah, feces flinging monkeyboy is now a sad show of mental illness left too long to brew. I say deprive him of his trolling access and ban the fucking useless piece of shit. That way he can setup another account under another pseudonym he won't claim to be his for 6 months.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Then where would I get my lols? I am but a simple man, with simple humour - I want to watch the tragic clown perform while I look on with unbridled hand-clapping glee. :(
    Yeah the shitthrowing monkey should be allowed on here. Otherwise we'd not have the entertainment of watching him dance.
    Dance monkey! Dance! Oh, and answer some questions.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Vylasni
    Posted By: BigOilRepCan we just ban him?

The clown bot was amusing for a bit, now it's essentially just spam.

Yeah, feces flinging monkeyboy is now a sad show of mental illness left too long to brew. I say deprive him of his trolling access and ban the fucking useless piece of shit. That way he can setup another account under another pseudonym he won't claim to be his for 6 months.
    I vote BIPS instead of ban.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: joshsI vote BIPS instead of ban.

While I'm feeling fairly ambivalent at the moment, I cannot argue with anyone calling for an outright ban on such a genuinely obnoxious and offensive character.

I don't think he's entertaining, much less funny. He's really the ultimate "fool's fool", and he gives a bad name to stupid cunts everywhere.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeSep 2nd 2011

I don't think he's entertaining, much less funny.
    I think he's both and he's useful as well. Sort of like a doormat is useful. He reminds us of how incredibly dense and obnoxious believers can get.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

I think Craig is the chosen one.
    Nobody on these forums makes me as angry as that fraud NewsBoy, but I wouldn't want him banned.
    Seeing a crippled, halt and lame, blind dumb idiot trying to speak always makes me glad for what I've got: a relatively whole body and several functioning minds.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman

And he is actually useful as a bad example......
    •  
      CommentAuthormrflora

Posted By: alsetalokinNobody on these forums makes me as angry as that fraud NewsBoy, but I wouldn't want him banned.
    Seeing a crippled, halt and lame, blind dumb idiot trying to speak always makes me glad for what I've got: a relatively whole body and several functioning minds.

Minds or personalities?

Regards,
    M.R.F.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

He don't make me angry. He makes me pity him. He is like a retarded kid coming to a group of grown up, and while the grown up are speaking of stuff, like I dunno , paying the rent, the retarded kid suddenly laugh snort and say "poop!" or "shitty house shitty rent !", and then you ignore him at first but then the retarded craig is picking another random word and says he "you are a douche ! Shit ! poop ! durex ! Suzie !". And that's frankly typical of craig's post here. We speaks of something and suddenly he comes in and throw poop words around. He shows he is unable to even comprehend something as simple as the difference between "investment" and "gift".

He should not be banned, he should be given his own category "retarded kid pen" thread, and left there to poop around throwing fecal matter at the walls.