Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: joshsBut what about the kiddies? If they are quantum kids, can they appear to be both naughty and nice? Is there an uncertainty principle that dictates that if Santa knows exactly that they are sleeping or are awake that he can't know exactly how naughty or nice they have been, and conversely that if he knows exactly how naughty or nice they have been he can't know exactly when they are sleeping or are awake?
    or does santa mess with their free will by collapsing their wave functions? what if santa's list actually determines who will have been naughty or nice? could it be that santa is an anagram of SATAN?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2011 edited

Posted By: duncan torus
    Posted By: AngusEverybody's gotta besomewhere
    at a given coordinate in time anyway

Well OK, somewhen as well.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeDec 9th 2011

Posted By: duncan torus
    Posted By: joshsBut what about the kiddies? If they are quantum kids, can they appear to be both naughty and nice? Is there an uncertainty principle that dictates that if Santa knows exactly that they are sleeping or are awake that he can't know exactly how naughty or nice they have been, and conversely that if he knows exactly how naughty or nice they have been he can't know exactly when they are sleeping or are awake?
    or does santa mess with their free will by collapsing their wave functions? what if santa's list actually determines who will have been naughty or nice? could it be that santa is an anagram of SATAN?
    What if Santa intents their milk to go sour?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Going sour in Milkowski space? Talk about curdling conformal translations. It could explain why German scientists named Quarks after cheese.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

That was whey too hard to follow. Could you rennet by me again?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Rennet? You disappoint me Angus. I thought we were cheeseheads of culture.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Yogurt that right. But why do you object to my poutine down "rennet" ?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Not to make a snobbish asiago myself, but rennet (or one of it's component enzymes, like protease) is often used to make (coagulate) cheap cheese that doesn't require bacterial culture or aging. People with milk allergies or lactose intolerance, are more likely to be affected by such cheeses, as these milk components aren't broken down with bacterial culture.
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Veges like Dr T won't eat cheese made with animal sourced rennet either
    • CommentAuthorenginerd

Creamed again.