Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2017

Greenland joined the then European Community in 1973 as a county along with Denmark, but voted to leave the EC in 1982 and left in 1985, to become an OCT. Citizens of Greenland are, nonetheless, EU citizens owing to their Danish citizenship.
    Time to apply then
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 1st 2017 edited

At minimum it is time to revive Mitchell Sharp's Third Option
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017 edited

•  
      CommentAuthorTrim
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017

I agree that immigrants that actually benefit the economy should be allowed in.

But not just for cheap labour or to save firms from training school leavers.

Plans to build the proper facilities for them should be in hand and started on first.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 9th 2017 edited

You don't understand our country. We need people of all sorts. To get the numbers up.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Try more heterosexual sex, it works wonders for that sort of thing.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

No no. This is a modern western economy. We need immigrants who haven't yet realised that they can't afford to have children.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Nationalise the drug companies and make the birth pill 'non harmful' to embryos.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

MY doesn't like us to nationalise things.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMay 15th 2017

•  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 22nd 2017

Hey mamo! We're the best . (For certain values of "best")
    I can think of another place where that skill might be put to good use. (For certain values of "good").
    Posted By: AngusHey mamo!We're the best. (For certain values of "best")
    Can he help the democrats?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 28th 2017

• CommentAuthorAsterix
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2017

The trumpistas are going to get their way with Canadian softwood duties, it seems.

Do you fellows north of the border grow any redwood? I'm having a devil of a time finding some clear dimensional stuff. The corporate robber barons have apparently cut it all down.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2017 edited

Since it's the unilateral imposition of an illegal (under NAFTA) duty, of course they will have their way, ( until stopped).

Best wishes to you but I hope that not another sliver of redwood ever goes south again because our new Chinese partners have bought it all up.
    Posted By: AngusI hope that not another sliver of redwood ever goes south again because our new Chinese partners have bought it all up.
    I read that as ambiguous
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJun 30th 2017

I'm not sure I can see that. Would it help to use the future perfect?

I hope that not another sliver of redwood ever goes south again because our new Chinese partners will have bought it all up.
    Ah - much better. You want the Chinese to buy it all up so that the USA gets none.

As to why you think this way, I'm sure it's a grander reason than vindictiveness, but I don't know what it might be.