Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

•  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012 edited

So now we had a few believer which had said in the old forum" if by 2012 there is nothing we will admit the skeptic were right".

Well it is 2012. Where is Steorn now ? We predicted this would happen. We predicted you would all be gone except the most deluded believer, and we predicted you would not come back to admit you were wrong with your faith into Steorn.

Steorn is as we predicted a dead fish in the water.

And as usual no believer to admit our skepticism and reasoning was correct.

ETA: although I have to hope a few are now a bit more skeptic.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012

Remember any names Quanten??
    •  
      CommentAuthorNewsEditor

Pfftt...Bit premature with your ejaculation there Quanten. Steorn are still going strong.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Lol
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: NewsEditorPfftt...Bit premature with your ejaculation there Quanten. Steorn are still going strong.
    What did I just say on the other thread? Oh right: You wouldn't recognize a thief if you caught him rifling your belongings right in front of you.

Steorn's "Always proven to work" magic magnet bull shit never worked to produce excess energy in any of its many incarnations. And as you actively refuse to see that, then you are pretty much beyond all hope of ever seeing the light. Now, they are screwing around with trying to store heat. Get a clue: The Dewar flask is 120 years old.
    •  
      CommentAuthorLoonyman
    • CommentTimeJan 10th 2012 edited

Posted By: NewsEditorPfftt...Bit premature with your ejaculation there Quanten. Steorn are still going strong.

Posted By: LoonymanRemember any names Quanten??

Since when did "Going strong" mean not meeting ANY of the promises they have ever made, still having no proof about anything, or still having no OU device?

Your new years resolutions obviously didn't include being any less of a gormless scamming cunt then Craigy?
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Nope I don't. I can only remember that they were at least 2 or 3 hard core believer which said they would "suspect" something was wrong if Steorn had nothing by the end of 2011, and would admit that maybe the skeptic were correct.

That was 3+ years ago in some thread of the old forum. I sadly lost all thread I had saved on my portable HDD.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Premature ? What ? How many years it has been since the economist ad? How many year since their pretended discovery which was even before the economist ad ? How many years since their presentation of the electronic orbo ? How many years now since the starts of their SS orbo ?

You may think that the emperor is well clothed, but you are about the only one here.

At which date will you admit Steorn has nothing Craig.... Show up some courage, and give us a date.

But seeing your skill in the English language, logic skills, and obvious lack of maturity, it might be well beyond your capabilities.
    •  
      CommentAuthorlegendre

Posted By: BigOilRepLol

Fucking priceless, isn't it?
    Steorn are wearing those holographic bracelets, that's why they're still going strong.
    News from Oz:

Hi Bob /ALL

Yes it, i understand, it would certainly appear that way to any one not on the forum or doing the rep work, it would take this effort to understand the difficulty.I do have some news.

We are trying different frequencies ATM to try and get some understanding of the heat production, but i dont hold much more hope on this, this year we will be throwing in the towel on the pulse motor and heater.

At least we stuck at it , and with respect the other developers did their best too , all credit to them.

If Steorn have a heater then the developers certainly dont know how they are doing it. Its theirs not developers i guess. If the developers knew they would have the same heater. If Steorn have succeeded then i dont think they need developers any more, but i would have to review their device.

It was a large expense of all developers to try and assist them, i dont know if they will help us in the end. I doubt it. Ill have a final report on this after March. No heat so far in their figures , we will report our final heat test after march. I would expect bad news.

Such is life, we move on and search for other things. Happens all the time. I have the deepest respect and thanks to Phil and Clanzer (Sean), those guys did a lot that we all should be grateful for.

Ash
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJan 23rd 2012

Well, credit to Ash - at least he recognises that there IS an end.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Don't hold your breath. It would likely take only the smallest amount of encouragement from Steorn to send him spinning once more.

Remember Mylow and Sterling Allan? Mylow completely embarrassed Sterling Allan. Sterling was incensed. These days, Sterling is back to making excuses for Mylow.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Posted By: joshsThese days, Sterling is back to making excuses for Mylow.
    stockholm syndrome.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: maryyugo
    Posted By: joshsThese days, Sterling is back to making excuses for Mylow.
    stockholm syndrome.
    I think it is more idiot believer syndrome. Since the last three years of unfulfilled promises by a host of other charlatans, I think Sterling might just be feeling nostalgic about the ass reaming Mylow gave him.
    • CommentAuthorcwatters

I just love the quote from here..

[url= http://panacea-bocaf.org/steorn.htm] [url]http://panacea-bocaf.org/steorn.htm

"This technology is at the principle stage and requires further development - It is not a functional device at present"

Still.

err....Craig Brown.

although 2012 wasn't the date....more like 2010. Ha!
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: cwattersI just love the quote from here..

[url= [url]http://panacea-bocaf.org/steorn.htm]http://panacea-bocaf.org/steorn.htm] [url]http://panacea-bocaf.org/steorn.htm

"This technology is at the principle stage and requires further development - It is not a functional device at present"

Still.
    ROFL! Ashtwit is pan handling to try and get funding for Dope Smoker's U.
    Well, speaking of excuses, ever the apologist Harvey offers this assessment.
    He thinks there is or has been something like "the tech" ...
    Fun.