Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorBigOilRep
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012 edited

Posted By: tinkerAnd remember, BoR - better a useful idiot than a useless one.

Well, actually, no. A useful idiot, in this case, is useful in respect of unwittingly helping a criminal commit a crime.

So a useless one would be better, as they would not aid and abet the fraud.
    The "200" was "could not prove them wrong!"

Of course this fallacy is that some one needed to prove them wrong, when it was Steorn's need to prove it right.
    Which of course they did not.
    • CommentAuthortinker
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012

Aiding and abetting BoR? What planet do you live on?
    Posted By: joshsI suggest you go back and look at / listen....

Oh, I know, the guy's a sociopath of the first water, that was clear from the beginning. I've heard some opinions about Sean from persons whose names you might recognize that would scorch even your jaded eyeballs. But there is also no way that he himself is smart enough to come up with the whole connected scheme with its internal consistencies... for they were consistent about a (pseudo)logical thread that wound through their entire argument.... it's even there today with the Heap-a-Heater.
    I've also heard a "rumor" that the whole thing was indeed dropped into their laps from outside, as a relatively developed whole package. I'm just trying to identify the outside, and the channel of injection.
    Posted By: lostcauses10xThe "200" was "could not prove them wrong!"

Of course this fallacy is that some one needed to prove them wrong, when it was Steorn's need to prove it right.
    Which of course they did not.

I proved them wrong.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMar 1st 2012 edited

Posted By: alsetalokinI'm just trying to identify the outside, and the channel of injection.
    That would be interesting. Also interesting would be exactly how the investor agreements were worded to avoid criminal prosecution and civil suits after the obvious failure of everything Orbo. How do you use an agreement to cover all the obvious, flagrant and fragrant lies?
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Knuckles OToole
    Posted By: alsetalokinBut then he did it anyway.... and sure enough, that 25 kg brass flywheel spinning along kept the output current flowing for a long time, and it took precise tachometry to show it decreasing in speed in a reasonable amount of time

That's because he offended God.
    I thought it was because the MiB used a giant brass magnet outside to slow it down.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: joshsI suggest you go back and look at / listen....

Oh, I know, the guy's a sociopath of the first water, that was clear from the beginning. I've heard some opinions about Sean from persons whose names you might recognize that would scorch even your jaded eyeballs. But there is also no way that he himself is smart enough to come up with the whole connected scheme with its internal consistencies... for they were consistent about a (pseudo)logical thread that wound through their entire argument.... it's even there today with the Heap-a-Heater.
    I've also heard a "rumor" that the whole thing was indeed dropped into their laps from outside, as a relatively developed whole package. I'm just trying to identify the outside, and the channel of injection.
    I reject the idea that the two choices are:

Sean has the where with all to figure out how to conduct the ruses, or
    Sean was fooled by the ruses.

Being the sociopath he presents himself to be, it is easy for me to believe that someone came up with the idea and he found it brilliant. I haven't seen anything that displays the slightest indication that he believed any of the shit he was shoveling including that idiotic video with the pipeline penguins. Was not that a clue enough that they weren't serious?
    Posted By: joshsI thought it was because the MiB used a giant brass magnet outside to slow it down.

Well, the MiB are Gods. And like Gods, they work in mysterious ways.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: joshsI thought it was because the MiB used a giant brass magnet outside to slow it down.

Well, the MiB are Gods. And like Gods, they work in mysterious ways.
    That is especially true when they use brass magnets at a distance.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

Posted By: CrastneyI have no written excuse.

it would now appear that I was wrong to believe.

I apologise.

Woot. Take balls. *clap slowly*.

Now the question is, do you undwerstand what we meant with burden of proof, and how it was not met ?
    • CommentAuthorloreman
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012

"How do you use an agreement to cover all the obvious, flagrant and fragrant lies? "

Oh Boy, have I got a deal for you! Just utter the *Magic Words* and those ol' lies'll be covered like they was buried under the rich loamy leaf litter of the deepest, darkest Amazonian rainforest.
    • CommentAuthorCrastney

just to clarify that I'm not now, and never was, Hugh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

I am not now, and never was, High.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Crastneyjust to clarify that I'm not now, and never was, Hugh.
    Why was it that you kept promoting the SKDB when nothing notable ever went on in that Kult Klub?
    Posted By: AngusI am not now, and never was, High.

You never stood on a chair?
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: AngusI am not now, and never was, High.

You never stood on a chair?

Well, not in order to get high.
    Hi, I'm Hugh, standing on a chair.
    Does anyone even notice that I'm there?

Or care?
    By the way, I'm looking for those YT videos of Dizzy Deasy's various apparatsusess. For some reason I can't find them. I recall that he didn't bother to title them intelligently for searchability.... but surely they've been linked here at one time or another. I'm too rushed to search right now... maybe someone has it at their fingertips, so to speak and could tell me here?
    Thanks in advance....
    Posted By: Crastneyjust to clarify that I'm not now, and never was, Hugh.

Gah, so you weren't, apologies.