Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Posted By: alsetalokinBy the way, I'm looking for those YT videos of Dizzy Deasy's various apparatsusess. For some reason I can't find them. I recall that he didn't bother to title them intelligently for searchability.... but surely they've been linked here at one time or another. I'm too rushed to search right now... maybe someone has it at their fingertips, so to speak and could tell me here?
    Thanks in advance....

The rolling rattlesnake? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWSl7P1iitQ&lr=1
    Posted By: bloodymediaThe rolling rattlesnake?

Thanks... that's enough to get me started...
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2012

Urgh! The offbalance rotor magical walker again.
    Ah dear, these still make me laugh. And I'd have to say I disagreed with Hugh quite a few times, but he always struck me as a nice chap. Liked a lot of his artwork too.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeMar 3rd 2012

Posted By: timetrumpetAh dear, these still make me laugh. And I'd have to say I disagreed with Hugh quite a few times, but he always struck me as a nice chap. Liked a lot of his artwork too.
    Dizzy Deasy always struck me as a badly deluded wanker. The few times that he wrote anything on his blog, the messages were stock free energy nutter crap. Whether Crastney was sincere or not, even he has acknowledged the reality that Steorn were always full of crap. Ashtwet has as well. AFAIK, Dizzy Deasy, Craig Brown, Sterling Allan, and Hank Mills are among the last hold-outs who still try to believe that Steorn had or has something useful.
    Well, perhaps NewsTourette can spin this assessment of Steorn by Clanzer who is obviously wrong and just did not try hard enough to follow the exacting specifications provided by Sean etal:

"Hi Donald

Yep it is dead in the water, just as Steorn seems to be !

Even the behind the SKDB club was closed down a few weeks ago, with no notice to members, they just kicked us out. In saying that they stopped communicating with that closed club ages ago.

So another bites the dust, even though they are now playing with heaters! !

After all these years and all the money/time spent on Steorns claims I can honestly say I followed their details to the book and never managed to see the gains they claim. This includes every model from Stop/Start Orbo , pm Orbo E-Orbo and SS- Orbo.

Oh well another lesson in life hehehe

Having too much fun playing with my CNC machines these days over at http://www.cncdudez.co.uk />

Cheers

Sean. "
    Even the behind the SKDB club was closed down a few weeks ago, with no notice to members, they just kicked us out. In saying that they stopped communicating with that closed club ages ago.

Ha ha best news I've had all day...deasy, brown etc all unceremoniously dumped out without even a notice from steorn, followed by steorn brushing the whole experience under the carpet by deleting all video's and photo's.

i wonder if sean "unfriended" everybody on facebook. That would've been sweet.
    [edit]apparently not. the pisshead has no shame.

I know they won't sell a single damn heater but will probably manage to convince the farmers to keep paying for it until they go finally under. That will be a moment to savour.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2012

At least the farmers own all the valuable IP Steorn has developed over the years.
    ...and they've always got their sheep.
    Posted By: gravityboots...and they've always got their sheep.

Well, counting them is how Sean sleeps at night.
    Posted By: Knuckles OToole

Counting?
    • CommentAuthorloreman

Posted By: alsetalokin

Counting?

yep

one, two, six..erm..seventy 'leven...
    • CommentAuthorthehard

There are always more sheep at the other side of the fence.
    • CommentAuthorBarguast

Posted By: Knuckles OTooleWell, perhaps NewsTourette can spin this assessment

He appears bored of free energy nowadays. It doesn't give him enough to blog about, and he doesn't understand all the sciency bits (such as they are). Instead, he's kicked off a new blog, promoting pretty much every dumbass conspiracy theory there is, intertwined with some added New Age BS.

Counting?

Counting wasn't a problem, he just gets a bit confused with +ve and -ve
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: gravitybootsCounting wasn't a problem, he just gets a bit confused with +ve and -ve

Nawww - that's just to fool ewe.
    Posted By: gravityboots

Counting?

Counting wasn't a problem, he just gets a bit confused with +ve and -ve

I thought it was confusion over which hand to use.
    "Fap, that's a one, fap, that's a two... switch hands, fap... that's a one...."
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten

You knows what's funny ?

Newsboy did not even put his nose in this thread to comment.

cat got his tongue ? or keyboard ?
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Maybe it was his heart they used. Now Dick Cheney will start lying about energy, warfare, WMD and politics in general.

.... oh.... wait.... never mind.