Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorArde
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2012

Posted By: aber0derCraigy talks...

That was great.

"The world of high finance and Magnets is a very difficult place to be."

He should have added, especially if you don't have a fucking clue about either one.

Wait a minute... is this really true:

The original EM orbo offered to us from Steorn just had solenoids, but due to their nature were harder to saturate. It was in a competition organized within the walls of the skdb with a prize of twenty thousand euros that saw the implementation of the toroids for the first time.

The TOROIDS came from an internal competition and were actually from someone in the SKDB ?? The part about weaseling on the promised prize I can believe, but that not being followed up with a big lawsuit I can't.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell
    • CommentTimeMar 26th 2012 edited

Posted By: alsetalokin

The original EM orbo offered to us from Steorn just had solenoids, but due to their nature were harder to saturate. It was in a competition organized within the walls of the skdb with a prize of twenty thousand euros that saw the implementation of the toroids for the first time.

The TOROIDS came from an internal competition and were actually from someone in the SKDB ?? The part about weaseling on the promised prize I can believe, but that not being followed up with a big lawsuit I can't.

It seems quite clear on refection that Steorn lifted the ideas. It was after all their forum and if you read the small print they were indeed the owners of all ip placed in there.
    • CommentAuthorBigOilRep

Posted By: alsetalokin

Somehow, I don't think it really matters...
    • CommentAuthortinker

It is entirely true. And yes, it doesn't matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorbloodymedia

Posted By: BigOilRepSomehow, I don't think it really matters...
    Not at all, as we can see now.

I liked this one:
    I remained to the very end , not because of Steorn tech per say, but because of the wonderful minds that were available for me to consult on other issues far more promising such as Rossi’s E-cat and Defkalion for example.
    At least there is something he has learned ... oh, wait ...
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo

Is this really Craigiepoop? It sounds too reasonable to be.
    Posted By: maryyugo
    Is this really Craigiepoop? It sounds too reasonable to be.

And not once does it dawn on him that this was a scam from the get go. Six years of being jerked off by a bunch of Irish wankers.
    Posted By: maryyugoIs this really Craigiepoop? It sounds too reasonable to be.

No, I don't think so. He seems to be Spanish and says he just started blogging.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

It's the craigy from Steorns testimonial video.
    Posted By: aber0derIt's the craigy from Steorns testimonial video.

So much for testimonials.
    That was great...definitely not written by newsliar. Free of the bullshit propaganda that craig spews out. Not 3 months ago Craig was saying steorn were doing great - liar by name, liar by nature.

Incidentally heres a wild stab in the dark - Steorn's new offices:

Workhouse
    44 Westland Row, D2 Dublin, Ireland
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der

Posted By: gravitybootsThat was great...definitely not written by newsliar. Free of the bullshit propaganda that craig spews out. Not 3 months ago Craig was saying steorn were doing great - liar by name, liar by nature.

Workhouse

"Who are we?
    We are Alan Wall and Richard Walshe, formerly the marketing department of Steorn.

Alan has been a graphic designer for over 10 years, working in the areas of government, software, R&D and e-Learning.

Richard´s background is in retail management, business start-ups and marketing.

Together we have a wealth of experience in every aspect of visual communication, from photography to advertising, web design to signage, video production to public event-staging."
    Posted By: tinkerIt is entirely true. And yes, it doesn't matter.

actually the whole waterways shebang was pretty much a blatant copy of an skdb members non-working design for the competition. They bloodywell dropped their own design when they saw it. Why this wasn't a red flag to the rest of the members that they didn't have what they said had I'll never know. They call it open minded. I call it delusional.
    Posted By: aber0der
    Posted By: gravitybootsThat was great...definitely not written by newsliar. Free of the bullshit propaganda that craig spews out. Not 3 months ago Craig was saying steorn were doing great - liar by name, liar by nature.

Workhouse

"Who are we?
    We are Alan Wall and Richard Walshe, formerly the marketing department of Steorn.

Alan has been a graphic designer for over 10 years, working in the areas of government, software, R&D and e-Learning.

Richard´s background is in retail management, business start-ups and marketing.

Together we have a wealth of experience in every aspect of visual communication, from photography to advertising, web design to signage, video production to public event-staging."

Expert at marketing scams.
    Somehow I still do not get the psychology behind either the investors or the Kult Klub members. I mean considering how they were all fucked over for time and money not one of them is pissed. And this took years of fucking over to accomplish and yet they all seem to just kind of walk away chalking it up to "well, that's how it goes." Despite all of the red flags from day one, the lies by Sean, the Jury verdict, the ridiculous demonstrations, no one seems in any way shaken by what transpired.

I just don't get it.
    • CommentAuthortinker

Try a singles bar.
    Posted By: Knuckles OTooleI just don't get it.

But that's what I heard from some Spud people long ago. "What do I have to lose? I can only win. If it is real I am a part of it. If it is not, I have learnt a lot."

I guess they have been prepared.
    Posted By: tinkerTry a singles bar.

That's for a different kind of "pissed."
    • CommentAuthortinker

Or a different kind of 'not getting it.'