Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorLodewijk
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012 edited

Last night I emailed the friend who I had met on the Steorn forum during the Waterways days. I put the link to the "I know what I saw" UFO documentary in my email, and asked him if he was still checking how things were going in the SKDB. This morning I received a reply:

..............................................................................................................................
    Hi Lode,

the documentary is indeed very good. More and more information is coming out.
    But i still have not seen any UFO yet...

My last login at the SKDB was more than 2 weeks ago... but there was nothing new, as expected.
    It's completely dead, and only a few people are hanging around there, writing quite meaningless postings.
    There were some rumours about a 'Steorn Heater' but you can find more info about this in the public domain
    than on the SKDB. It has been many months ago since any Steorn staff posted anything in the SKDB.

Even if I have not seen any UFOs yet, I believe the chance of seeing one is higher than seeing a working
    'free energy' device.

Best regards,

(Deleted to protect identity.)
    ................................................................................................................................

PS:
    I remember posting on the new Steorn forum shortly after it came out that if anyone would be able to develop a useful working application, it would be better to keep it to himself until a commercial product would be offered on the market.

The chance that this is happening seems slim. But I still believe Steorn found an anomaly. If it can be applied to a free energy device is another matter.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012

but there was nothing new, as expected.
    It's completely dead, and only a few people are hanging around there, writing quite meaningless postings.
    There were some rumours about a 'Steorn Heater' but you can find more info about this in the public domain
    than on the SKDB. It has been many months ago since any Steorn staff posted anything in the SKDB.

Although I would like to see an alternative source to confirm this, I can't say i am too surprised.
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

It is continuously confirmed by the absence of a source.
    Posted By: LodewijkBut I still believe Steorn found an anomaly.

They took advantage of an effect that has been known for over a hundred years, but for some reason was never incorporated into a device with moving parts, except for one type of relay. The effect isn't anomalous, it is just a strange (and extremely inefficient) way to build a motor. Modern engineered ferrite materials make the effect more pronounced..... why do you think ferrites with "square loop" properties are manufactured, anyway? Not because of Steorn's "orbo electromagnetic interaction".... but because that same interaction is useful in all kinds of modern electronic devices, and it has nothing to do with "free clean and constant energy at the point of use, always proven to work..."
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

You know so much more about these things than I do that I won't contradict what you say. I can't anyway. : D
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus
    • CommentTimeJan 11th 2012 edited

Posted By: LodewijkI remember posting on the new Steorn forum shortly after it came out that if anyone would be able to develop a useful working application, it would be better to keep it to himself until a commercial product would be offered on the market.

There's a dandy example of WRONG.

"...if anyone WERE able to develop a useful working application it WOULD BE better to keep it to himself until a commercial product IS offered..."
    •  
      CommentAuthorDuracell

Posted By: AngusThere's a dandy example of WRONG.
    But too be fare their has been worser error's by other's than what was there that time beforehand.
    • CommentAuthorCrastney
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2012 edited

I can confirm that not much new is visible on the public facing/membership account side of the SKDB, but also that there are many people in groups working feverishly behind the scenes. Each group has their own space, and I have it on good authority (well, better than the OPs anyway) that they are very active.

Stuff is happening - you'll just have to wait and see.
    How soon do you expect them to succeed in boiling water?
    Posted By: CrastneyI can confirm that not much new is visible on the public facing/membership account side of the SKDB, but also that there are many people in groups working feverishly behind the scenes. Each group has their own space, and I have it on good authority (well, better than the OPs anyway) that they are very active.

well they better hurry if they're going to beat NASA to the punch!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeJan 13th 2012

Wow. Blasts from the Pabst.
    Posted By: CrastneyStuff is happening - you'll just have to wait and see.

Let's see, that has been the meme for about six years now.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

How long does it take to make a running duplicate of the "always proven to work" device that was intended to run of itself at the Kinetica demo? Remember that?

How long does it take to make a SELF running duplicate -- you know, one that does NOT require a big D-cell or a 12-volt bench supply-- of the Orbo shown at Waterways? Remember that?

How long does it take to make a working solid state Orbo like the boards that were distributed to the Panacea University clown Ashtwit Melanogaster? Remember that? How long did it take him, with Sean's direct help, to get overunity performance from that device?

How long does it take to make an induction heater that will boil some water?

Goddam it, stop with the boring Steorn crap already. There may be a sucker born every minute, but Sean McCarthy grows older by the second, and his office is still sucking on the grid.
    • CommentAuthorLodewijk

Posted By: Angus
    Posted By: LodewijkI remember posting on the new Steorn forum shortly after it came out that if anyone would be able to develop a useful working application, it would be better to keep it to himself until a commercial product would be offered on the market.

There's a dandy example of WRONG.

"...if anyone WERE able to develop a useful working application it WOULD BE better to keep it to himself until a commercial product IS offered..."

Thank you.
    •  
      CommentAuthorThicket

Posted By: CrastneyI can confirm that not much new is visible on the public facing/membership account side of the SKDB, but also that there are many people in groups working feverishly behind the scenes. Each group has their own space, and I have it on good authority (well, better than the OPs anyway) that they are very active.

I agree that anyone working on Steorn stuff is feverish.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Ah yes there are some who insist on feverishly chasing their collective tails. Quanten recently posted a reminder that there were a number of people who had said they would finally admit Steorn had nothing if they didn't produce by the end of 2011. As one of the last hold-outs on Steorn, are you still claiming to believe them, or are you now admitting they were always full of shit?
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: Duracell
    Posted By: AngusThere's a dandy example of WRONG.
    But too be fare their has been worser error's by other's than what was there that time thyme beforehand.

Sorry. Couldn't resist.
    •  
      CommentAuthorE-Man

Posted By: CrastneyStuff is happening - you'll just have to wait and see

Well as long as it's *stuff*.

I don't suppose you can say why it's taken humongous amounts of time to come up with even a simple self-running device for a technology which is "always proven to work".
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin

Gosh... well, using the numbers that Steorn reported from their own experimentation, the Orbo magnetic interaction produces several tens of extra Joules every time the magnets passed each other in the original PMOrbo. So the thing should work.... and the fact that it doesn't, proves just one thing: the people who tried to build them were doing it wrong.

Oh... wait.... there could be another reason why Orbo doesn't work...... the data and/or their interpretation are wrong.

As far as I can tell, Sean McCarthy has never confronted the fact that the amount of energy they interpreted from their experimentation should easily have been enough to allow a PM Orbo to spin itself up, even on cheap ball bearings. The gains claimed easily exceed friction and windage losses....