Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

Ah.... what would we do in these slow times, without a little comedy relief.

Little Miss MOSFETNOW. Let's look at your 'self-runner' demands. We have never recharged those batteries - with one exception. Two caught fire and BOTH were fully recharged. We've had those batteries since January 2010. We've been running them since August 2010. I've now FINALLY checked their rated capacities. They're 40 ampere hours each. We've used 6 of them continually since that time. According to this rating they are each able, theoretically to dissipate 12 volts x 40 amps x 60 seconds x 60 minutes x 1 hour x 6 batteries. That gives a work potential - a total potential output of 10 368 000 JOULES.

According to what has been carefully established it takes 4.18 Joules to raise 1 gram of water by 1 degree centigrade. We've taken a little under 900 grams of water to 82 degrees centigrade. We ran that test for 90 minutes. Then we upped the frequency and took that water up a further 20 degrees to 104. We ran that part of the test for 10 minutes. Ambient was at 16. Joules = 1 watt per second. So. Do the math. 4.18 x 900 grams x (82 - 16) 66 degrees C = 248 292 joules per second x 90 minutes of the test period = 22 342 280 joules. Then ADD the last 10 minutes where the water was taken to boil and now you have 4.18 x 900 grams x (104 - 16) 88 degrees C = 331 156 joules per second x 10 minutes = 3 310 560 Joules. Then add those two values 22 342 280 + 3 310 560 = 25.6 Million Joules. All 5 batteries maximum potential output - available for work - is 10.3 Million Joules. In that test alone the battery outperformed its watt hour rating. And that was just one test. Now. Over the 10 month period that those batteries have been running at various outputs - which, when added to the output on just this one test - then I think its safe to say that the evidence is conclusive. Those batteries have outperformed. They are still at OVER 12 volts EACH. They are all of them still FULLY CHARGED.

There you have it, in black and white, straight from the horse's mouth. I apologise in advance for the spewing on keyboards and monitors.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs
    • CommentTimeFeb 13th 2012

There is that Watts per second thingie again. I believe the Filipino scammer Ismael Aviso uses those units as well.
    Posted By: joshsThere is that Watts per second thingie again. I believe the Filipino scammer Ismael Aviso uses those units as well.

Notice how she adds the same fake energy quantity twice. The first 90 minutes from 16 degrees to 82 degrees gives her one absurd number, then she uses 88 degrees as the temperature rise to 104 C in the second 10 minutes, when it should be 22 degrees-- because the water was already at 82 degrees. So where she uses "331,156 Joules" ( actually should be 331,056, I think) she really should have "82,764".
    Garbage in, garbage out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Not to mention conservative battery ratings and the fact that ambient water temperature likes to approach ambient room temperature (considering 16 degrees C seems a tad cool for ambient air).

Knowing that, I'd rather gnaw off my own limbs, than be forced to wade through the rest of Little Miss MOSFET's "calculations".
    Posted By: DerrickAKnowing that, I'd rather gnaw off my own limbs

S'OK.... just be sure to start with the one that's caught in the trap, and you'll be all right.

Anyway, TK has done the math and the critique for you.... just klik the link and go to the subsequent posts.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: alsetalokinAnyway, TK has done the math and the critique for you.... just klik the link and go to the subsequent posts.

No kidding. You didn't just take a pot shot at Little Miss MOSFET, it's like you obliterated her with a Dillon minigun.
    Me? I'm just an innocent bystander. TK ventures where angels fear to tread, though, and it gets us all in trouble sometimes.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Posted By: alsetalokinTK ventures where angels fear to tread

Clearly, TK has already read Rosemary Ainsley's unified field theory.
    Sure. I've caught him beating off with 60-grit sandpaper a couple of times too.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA

Well, you know what they say, "A bird in the sand is worth two in the bush". It must be the extra stimulation.
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: alsetalokin
    Posted By: joshsThere is that Watts per second thingie again. I believe the Filipino scammer Ismael Aviso uses those units as well.

Notice how she adds the same fake energy quantity twice. The first 90 minutes from 16 degrees to 82 degrees gives her one absurd number, then she uses 88 degrees as the temperature rise to 104 C in the second 10 minutes, when it should be 22 degrees-- because the water was already at 82 degrees. So where she uses "331,156 Joules" ( actually should be 331,056, I think) she really should have "82,764".
    Garbage in, garbage out.
    We are talking about Rosie after all.
    Damn it i clicked the link..
    •  
      CommentAuthorAngus

Posted By: lostcauses10xDamn it i clicked the link..

I hope not the Ainslie Unified Field Theory link!! I suggest a liberal application of ROBOT and perhaps you will forget.
    good idea Angus
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA
    • CommentTimeFeb 14th 2012

I'm not so sure. Using Robot, is like trying to hide the stench of a sewage treatment plant with a can of cheap air freshener. After reading the Ainslie Unified Field Theory, there's simply no disguising the fact that vast repositories of knowledge within your brain will be forever tainted.
    •  
      CommentAuthoralsetalokin
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2012 edited

Well.... Stefan has closed the Ainslie NERD thread on ou dot com, the anti_Ainslie rant blog has been closed; it appears that the only active discussion happening around/between the Ainslie mob and her detractors is going on at OUR.
    Ainslie continues the Ains-lies at her blog with new rants and misrepresentations. I really think the Ainslie case is unique, in that she makes so many errors and demonstrably false claims, and yet like some strange human perpetual motion chaotic pendulum she just keeps on swinging on, moving from site to site, leaving braindead zombies behind in her wake. People at first believe her lies, since she is so adamant, then as they discover the truth after considerable effort and fall away, she starts insulting them.

(Edited to remove and delete extra spurious supernumerary character(s).)
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2012

I'm glad Stefan shut it down. My one comment on that thread was in the middle of an argument between Poynt99 and Rosemary. They were bickering on how a N-MOSFET gate should be turned on , and Rosemary was playing evasive, so I wrote:

January 19, 2012, 03:01:07 AM
    Funny, but at this poynt, our dear Rosie has much in common with a proton. They would both seemingly go out of their way to avoid the correct answer.

BTW, if anyone here actually wants the correct answer, feel free to let me know. As a bonus, I'll even toss in some additional information, like, how a MOSFET gate could potentially fool someone into thinking they're getting free energy.

Somehow, nearly a month later, Rosemary takes my gentle hint that she is overlooking something, and remembers it as some kind of endorsement of her that never happened:

« Reply #680 on: February 13, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »
    And Derrick, may I remind you of my private message when you suggested that my knowledge of electronics could be greater than the 'others'.

WTF? That's like a 180 degree twist in her memory.
    Posted By: DerrickAWTF? That's like a 180 degree twist in her memory.
    It seems as if everything she hears or reads gets twistet by 180 degrees somewhere in her head.
    Sheesh. Back in the day, when TK was talking to her about integration, she thought we were talking about apartheid. If you start talking about Miller capacitance, there's no telling what she'll come up with. Bushels of wheat per loaf, probably.
    •  
      CommentAuthorDerrickA
    • CommentTimeFeb 15th 2012

... or how much Miller beer you can drink, before you wind up under the table.