Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthorsonoboy
    • CommentTimeAug 16th 2015

Posted By: aber0der...andrides...

Oh no.... it lives.
    Posted By: missmoffetGuys - the sad truth is that I have NOT been able to interest anyone in our papers nor their outrageous claims. More's the pity. But all is not lost. I think I know the problem. The situation - as I see it - is that we are claiming results on a purely 'anomalous' basis. But the claim was required and predicted in terms of the thesis. And the thesis has NEVER been properly advanced. I need to write it and then publish it in a reviewed journal - and only THEN can I expect some understanding.

Yay, Rosie's got it! Great! Please come back when your Nature article is published SooN.

But wait ...

Posted By: missmoffetSO. Wish me well. I shall start on that paper today. And hopefully complete it early next week. I'll then forward it to the Journal of Nuclear Physics as I know that they are themselves intrigued with these insights into energy.
    It must be nice to be a Dunning-Kruger legend in your own mind.
    • CommentAuthorkorkskrew
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2016

Of all the free energy scammers, she's the one that really makes me laugh.
    •  
      CommentAuthorQuanten
    • CommentTimeMar 2nd 2016

Posted By: korkskrewOf all the free energy scammers, she's the one that really makes me laugh.

I dunno sometimes she makes me really sad, like when you watch somebody mentally ill's antic.
    •  
      CommentAuthoraber0der
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2016 edited

http://www.energy-shiftingparadigms.com/index.php/topic,2585.msg6813/topicseen.html#msg6813

LMM... Interestingly I thought I was going to get assistance from a Professor who lives nearby. He read the second paper - unfinished - and begged off. He's overriding concern was that I omit reference to the vast array of known particles. For some reason my argument that all such are irrelevant entirely eludes him. ...
    Maybe she should try to find a professor who thinks science is irrelevant.
    •  
      CommentAuthormaryyugo
    • CommentTimeMay 8th 2016

Posted By: bloodymediaMaybe she should try to find a professor who thinks science is irrelevant.
    Josephson?