Vanilla 1.1.9 is a product of Lussumo. More Information: Documentation, Community Support.

• CommentAuthortestok
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2012

It's hard to say what's happened to Steorn, Irish inventors of Orbo, once claimed to be an over-unity generator that broke the laws of physics but now barely worthy of couple of fuzzy paragraphs on the web site.

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/mixed-signals-10000051/steorn-behind-the-scenes-of-free-energy-dreams-10025486/
    •  
      CommentAuthorbloodymedia
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2012 edited

• CommentAuthortestok

Thanks....probably worth it's own topic anyhow.
    Sure. Steorn's not doing anything has been worth a complete forum ;-)
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

Steorn... Steorn.... sounds familiar.... I know I've read about that before somewhere. Funny how the memory fades, as time goes by.
    •  
      CommentAuthorskeptical

Are we allowed to say "Told ya so" yet?

Sadly it was all so bloody obvious from the beginning ... apart from factors such as "how long it could run" and "would it end with a whimper or a bang". And in Steorn's case it's a whimper.
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Or a silent fart?
    • CommentAuthorLakes

Love the music video!, Brillant!, thanks for my laugh of the day. :)
    Well, I did steal the idea from this forum. Felt good - I've been off work for a bit with eye probs and not really able to write, and I'm just getting used to dealing with recalibrated optics. Nice to know I can still cut and paste!
    •  
      CommentAuthorbloodymedia
    • CommentTimeFeb 27th 2012 edited

Posted By: Rupert GoodwinsWell, I did steal the idea from this forum. Felt good - I've been off work for a bit with eye probs and not really able to write, and I'm just getting used to dealing with recalibrated optics. Nice to know I can still cut and paste!
    Best wishes for your recalibration, Rupert. Get well soon.

And feel free to C&P ;-)
    • CommentAuthorjoshs

Posted By: Rupert GoodwinsWell, I did steal the idea from this forum. Felt good - I've been off work for a bit with eye probs and not really able to write, and I'm just getting used to dealing with recalibrated optics. Nice to know I can still cut and paste!
    Cut and paste is pretty much all the free energy scam artists do to come up with their schemes and the methods they use to promote them.

well I will have to do so soon it seems. Hope it all works out.
    •  
      CommentAuthorTrim

As long as you don't paste and cut by accident, good luck with your eyesight.